Chapter 4

Viktor came back after that long night that happened as he stared at his wrist once again. 'i wonder why i have these on??' he thought before he looks up and froze to see Mo, Twitch and Thrash are on the roof top. "ok, didn't see that coming." he mumble to himself while chuckling before jumping up to the roof quietly as he slowly make his way towards to them.

"they shouldn't be out here!" he heard Robby said to Mo quietly. "working on it." Mo said back to him quietly as well." I see you two are having a hard time to keep them hidden." Viktor decided to speak up making them look over and saw him." Good morning Uncle Vik." both Mo and Robby greeted him." Good morni- gah!" Viktor yelp when Twitch's face get too close to him." Uncle vik! do those transformers do transformed into any type of vehicles?" Twitch asked before Thrash added. "Or do they transformed anything else?!"

"uh. . . " Viktor look at the Robby and Mo, who are giving him a sheepish look on their face. Although, Viktor didnt mind to be called that from Twitch and Thrash. He did act like uncle to them though. "who wants to play hide and seek!" Mo suggested." Oh! a competition! im listening!" Twitch said looking excited.

"Great, we go hiding while Robby start looking for us." Viktor added before he watch Thrash gently grabbed giggling Mo before both he and Twitch jumps off the roof. Viktor chuckle before jumping off the roof as he hears Robby yelled out." Not where mom and dad can see!"

Viktor landed softly on the ground before freezing when he sense something was off, making him look at the sky with a frown on his face." Mo, i should get going now." Viktor said as Mo nodded while pushing Thrash up on the tree." Ok uncle Vik! bye!" Mo waved good bye to him as Viktor wave back as he left so quickly. Once he was gone, Dot start heading towards to her park ranger car before looking over as she saw Mo, waving hello to her. Which made her smile before waving back before hopping on the car and left.

Not even noticing that Twitch was hiding behind the other side of the car." Mom saw Mo! New game! hey! where did uncle vik go??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Dot drive by, she saw something that made her look confuse yet concern." what in the world of what??" she asked as she stop her car before hoping out then go at the back of her car as she grabbed traffic cones as she began placing them on the bridge in front of the crash sight. Then she stop as she heard two vehicle engine noise coming making her look over and saw who it was as her expression held serious look on it.

She then watch as the two vehicles transformed as it revealed that it was Elita-one and Optimus prime coming towards the crash sight. Dot gave not impressed look on her face as she look at mess and fallen cones." You messed up my cones." she pointed out as she looks at them.

"sorry dot, OP's having. . . " Elita-one began as Optimus kneel down as he struggle to pick up the cones to put them back in place. "A day." Elita-one finished as Optimus let out a sigh before speaking. "which continues." he said before he looks at Dot." this city may be in danger lieutenant Malto." he said making Dot rolled her eyes before sighing." its ranger Malto, OP. I work for park services now. Not autobots." she said as she gave a narrowed eyes before going back to do her job.

"the war is over, and so is our association." she added as she began placing more traffic cones down." Think of it as working for G.H.O.S.T" Optimus said as someone, who was watching on top of the tree that was few feet away from them, listening to their conversation." I dont believe in ghosts." Dot countered back before Elita-one corrected it." G.H.O.S.T is a secret military agency. The one we work with to ensure safe cybertronian-earth relations."

Aqua-blue eyes stared at them before their gaze fall on optimus prime, who was still talking to Dot. 'how many years have gone passed huh optimus?' thought the figure softly before he hears the helicopter noise making the figure look over and saw who it was.

'Megatron.' the figured watch on with a sad smile on their face as they watched Megatron transformed and pick up Dot before both of them start laughing as if they know each other. Before they watch as Optimus send off the drones to seach around the place. Then an idea came to the figure's mind making them smirk before he disappeared through the gust of the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Optimus focus on moving the drones, he suddenly heard a yelp when a loud gush of winds blew out before the ground trembles making him look over and saw Megatron, groaning on the ground." You okay there megs??" dot asked as she look surprise why her cybertronian friend of hers suddenly slip and fall on the ground." Im fine. . .its like. . .a strong gust of winds made me fall over and slip." Megatron said as he sat up, groaning. "wind??" Elita-one asked before Optimus could say anything, he felt a powerful yet strong wind blew straight to him making him fall back and crash on the ground.

"optimus!" yelled Elita-one as she rushed toward to his sided." what just happen??" Dot asked in shock and confusion." Im fine. . .it looks like a sudden gust of wind might have made me lose balance. . . " Optimus said as he push himself to stand up. "a gust of wind?? sound like someone could do. . . .oh. . . you dont think. . ." Elita-one asked as she have come a conclusion as she looks at them.

"Zephyros. . . . ." Optimus mumble softly as Megatron let out a grunt before looking away." impossible. He's gone and death. . . there is no way that he's alive after so many years." Megatron said as Optimus sigh before going back to work while Elita-one frown softly. Dot, on the other hand, remained silent as she's the only one knows the truth.

'viktor. . . .what are you doing anyway?. . .are you going to revealed yourself that your alive?? or stay hidden.' thought Dot with a frown as she look over her shoulder, making an eye contact to aqua-blue eyes. The figure gave a soft yet sad smile before disappeared through the gust of wind once more, making Dot sigh.

'you have no idea how Optimus and Megatron are hurting after you so-called 'fake death'!!'