Chapter 5

Viktor, snickered a bit after he manage to make both optimus and Megatron to fall over after sending a powerful wind blast towards to them. Though, he had a feeling that Dot knows that he's here and pretty much will give him a look. 'oh how much time have passed.' thought Viktor with a soft smile before he disappeared through the gust of the wind, travelling around before stopping as he saw Twitch perch on the tree branch, staring at the drone.

"come eyes look closer!!" Twitch said making Viktor chuckle before his eyes went wide when he watch Twitch scan the drone before falling over. Viktor was about to save her from falling but stop when he watch her transformed. "twitch! you transformed! you have a vehicle mode!" Robby cheered making Viktor blink in surprise to see him here as well.

Then the drone suddenly came down before getting closer to Robby, who back up in confusion yet cautious, then Twitch shot it, destroyed the drone, making both of them look at it. " uh, I feel like we missed A lot." Mo and Thrash arrive, just to see a destroyed Drone before them.

Viktor watch them talk for a while before he then left in the blink of an eye, returning to know else where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Optimus step forward as all the drones return back before settling down as Elita-one notice something was missing. "  Missing one. Tell Wheeljack his Tech has bugs." she said as she look at Optimus." The explodey kind." she said while Megatron was moving the broken and destroyed G.H.O.S.T Vehicles on the side of the road before grabbing death robot spiders aside then look at Dot.

"I'm glad your here Dorothy." he said as Dorothy smile at him softly before standing up." Ghost is not perfect Ally, But Optimus believes they'll help our kind a home on Earth." Megatron said as Dorothy rolled her eyes before scoffing. " Optimus always sees the bright side, even when there isn't one. Like Zephyros used to say." she pointed out as Megatron frown at the mention of that name before shaking his helm a bit.

"Dont be so hard on them Dorothy, Clearly we've had disagreements." Megatron said as he followed her." But when i joined the autobots to end the war, I saw Optimus always does what he believes is right." he said before he stop walking." no matter the personal cost." he finished as Dorothy looks at him." That's what Zephyros would used to say back then." she pointed out making Megatron let out a soft yet sad chuckle." yes. . . .Zephyros, always believe that there is hope for every being. Human, or cybertronian." Megatron said softly.

"How are you know?? you know, after Zephyros was announced. . . . .dead. . . ." she asked as Megatron paused before looking away." at first, i was in denial that Zephyros is gone. . . . . .yet other times. . . i do wish if i could turn back the time and stop it. . . .he'll be here. . Joking around as always." Megatron answered with a sad smile on his faceplate.

Dorothy frowning as she saw how hurt was Megatron after Zephyros' death. But they snapped out of it when Optimus spoke up after closing his trailer shut." the drones didnt find anything." he said with a serious look on his faceplate." We'll need to search the town ourselves. Autobots! rolled out!"  he called out before transformed while Elita-one followed suit and followed him from behind him.

Both Megatron and Dorothy watch the two autobots left before Megatron spoke up, " I can never if he means me" he said with a grin making Dorothy chuckle at his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"People might freak out if they see a new kind of bot. But we could still find you a cool vehicle." Mo said before Thrash saw Viktor, walking around the town." Hey, is that uncle vik??" he asked while pointing at where Viktor is, making Mo look over to where Thrash was pointing at and saw her uncle." Huh? Oh! Uncle Vik!!" she said before gasping as she quickly covered her mouth, thinking that other people might hear her sudden shout.

Thankfully no one did, except Viktor, who had sensitive hearing sense and he suddenly felt curiousity and happiness through the bond thanks to the brace wrists making him look over and saw them. 'why are they here in the town??' thought Viktor with a frown and worried before looking around him to see none of the people notice that there's someone on the top of the building. He quickly rushed towards the building, finding a way to get to the top then he did.

"you two have no idea how surprise i was to see you here in this town." he said with a frown, as he startle the two." Sorry Uncle Vik, i was just helping thrash to find his cool vehicle mode." Mo apologized as Thrash continued to look around a bit." I understand, but be careful. We dont want the towns folks start screaming and panicking when they see Thrash here." Viktor said to her as he ruffled Mo's hair, making Mo giggled and smile at her uncle." Let's go find you an alt mode somewhere else." Viktor said towards the two before he tense up when he felt something was off.

"Uncle. . . " Mo mumble fearfully as she saw the same creepy spider robot from last night. "Get behind me." Viktor said with serious look on his face as he pushed Mo behind him, protectively. "Finally, i was hoping when i was going to fight you guys." Thrash said before yelping in surprise as he was tackled by the spider robot before falling off the roof." Thrash!" Viktor yelled out as he and Mo look over the the edge of the roof as they both look down worriedly.

"Does it look easier what twitch did this" Thrash said as he avoid getting himself pierce by the spider robot, who was about to shoot but Viktor drop kick the spider bot away from Thrash." PICK SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIDE!" Viktor yelled while glaring at the spider. "way a go uncle!!" mo cheered happily as Thrash pushed himself up.

Spider bot start charging towards to them, making Viktor stood infront of Mo while Thrash throw the trash bin straight towards the spider bot, but it didnt effect that robot. The robot charge up before something or someone shot it down as they watch it crash on the other side. The three stared at now destroyed robot before them. "huh." Viktor said before Robby and Twitch came with a grin on their face.

"Awe, i was about to fight it." Thrash whine before he and the others tense up as more spiders appearing left and right. "how about we talk later about the scoreboard cause we have a lot of company." Viktor said as he stood protectively in front of Robby and Mo. Before the spiders were shot down by no other than . . . . . .

'Elita-one.' thought Viktor, hiding a smile behind his palm of his hand. Then he watch someone grabbed the two spiders and smashed them together, revealing no other than Optimus prime himself." whoa, Optimus prime." Mo mumble in awe while Viktor tense a bit when Optimus made an eye contact to him. 'ah crap, hope he doesnt know that i am still alive.' thought Viktor as he quickly look away.

Then he heard a copter sound making him and the other look up and saw Megatron in his alt mode while Dorothy was there, looking down with a huge frown on her face. "Oh bummer." mumbled Viktor as he cross his arms to his chest, as he sense nervousness coming from Robby and Mo, which confused Thrash and Twitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Glad you're there to keep them saved Vik." Dorothy thank Viktor, who nodded at her." i did what i can do." he said before he look at Mo and Robby, who were coming towards to them nervously as Twitch and Thrash followed them behind. Viktor could feel the constant stared coming from Elita-one and Megatron before they look back to the children.

"does is me or they been staring at me none stop??" Mumble viktor to Dorothy, who look over her shoulder and saw that Optimus and Megatron are indeed staring at Viktor with unknown look on their faces." they are indeed staring at you. . . . ." she whispered to him before heading towards to her children.