Chapter 3

"Does this means your staying now??" Mo asked her brother as they began to walk their way home. "here with me and Mom and Dad??" which made Robby sigh before looking at his sister. "stop doing that." he said as he leads the way.

"Doing what??" Mo asked as Robby stop walking before turning around as he glared at his sister. " trying to control my life!!" he yelled at her making Mo glared at him before pushing him back." What's wrong with you Robby? the big brother i know ould never go on an adventure without me!!"she yelled at him making Robby look away. Before he could say anything, leaves start to ruffled making Robby pushed Mo back protectively before both of them sigh in relief when they saw who it was.

"Mo?? Robby? what in the world are you doing here?? shouldn't you be home right now??" Viktor said to them, decideding to come to them after watching them argue from the tall tree." uncle vik! thanks goodness your here!" Mo cheered as she rush towards to him and hugs his legs. "why are you here in the dark? especially far away from your home!? come on, lets get you two back." Viktor said before Robby back up.

"I'm not going Uncle. Im going back to philly." he said making Viktor frown along with Mo." Why? what happened to the brother i use to know??" she asked as Robby glared at her before looking away." He disappeared when we left the city. There's nothing here worth staying for." he said making Viktor frown at that." Not even Mo??" He asked as Mo was looking at her brother with sad look on her face.

"well your. . . .that's not. . . I dont! "Robby stuttered as his expression getting angrier and angrier before he start shouting making Mo shout at him back in the same anger. Viktor just covered his ears before sighing at them." Kids! stop shouting! you're going to deafen your uncle here." Viktor said to them. Then in the corner of his eyes, he saw something suddenly light up, making him look over his shoulder.

"What the??" Viktor said as the two kids suddenly stop shouting as they look at where their uncle was looking at. Both the kids and Viktor start walking towards to the light that was luminate in the cave, not even realizing that they are getting followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cave,

"Stay close to me you two." Viktor said to the two as he leads the way while Robby stood on viktor's right side while Mo stood on the left, holding Viktor's hand before letting go as she grabbed a rock making Robby raise his eye brow at his sister while Viktor just chuckle before they both walk again.

As they reach at the end, they saw its dead end making Viktor blink while the two kids look at each other in confusion." Huh, its just glowing looking cave." Mo said as she drop the rock, creating a crack on it." take it easy, John henry." Robby joked while smirking as Mo was smiling sheepishly at him. Viktor just chuckle at them before his smile drop when the cracks got larger and larger.

"KIDS!" Viktor yelled as he grabbed them and hold them tight as they all falled straight to the pit as the two kids scream in fear while clinging into their uncle. As the kids scream, viktor grunted as he slid down on the rock wall on his back while holding the two close to him protectively before stopping making Robby and Mo lay on their uncle's chest.

"Uncle vik! are you okay?!" Mo asked as she and Robby get themselves off their uncle and helps him up." Im good." groan Viktor as he sat up, rubbing the back of his neck before standing up and dust himself off." Im good. What about you two? are you alright??" Viktor asked as Robby and Mo nodded at him." we're alright uncle." robby said before he and mo saw something in the corner of their eye before they gasp in awe as they look at it." woah." both of the kids said as Viktor look at it before his Aqua-blue eyes went wide in shock yet amazed.