~<THE DELINQUENT>~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Set: September 23rd & 25th, 1994 (After Movie)
Warnings: Smoking, Mentions of neglect, Transphobia, Swearing
Things to know:
(Y/n)- Your name
(L/n)- Last name
(T/n)- Twins name (trans, ftm)
You are Jays sibling but that isn't mentioned until a couple paragraphs in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV
     I was in front of the principals office again. I had blood covering my knuckles. A kid was talking shit about my twin, (T/n). My twin was the best and nicest kid in this school, he was the most liked in our family and so hearing people talking shit about him made me so fucking mad. He gets picked on a lot because he's trans and every time someone even gives him a bad look they get punched, it's just what a good twin would do.

     "(Y/n), the principal is ready to see you." One of the front office ladies said, I nodded and headed into the principals office. "(L/n), when am I gonna stop seeing you?" She looked extremely disappointed, but who gives a fuck. "Graduation? That is if I make it." I smirked as she frowned and sighed. "Take a seat and tell me what the hell happened, again." I sat in the seat in front of her desk and crossed my arms. "Some chick was talking shit about my brother." "You mean your sister?" I felt anger growing inside me.

     "No I mean my fucking brother." "Watch your mouth. You know fighting is strictly prohibited in this school and violence will solve nothing." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, leaning more into the chair. "Well the bitch is scared to walk on the same side of the hallway as me now so actually, violence did solve something." I smirked as I talked, I knew I was pissing her off which made it funnier. "Detention for two weeks, and we will be calling your parents." "Not like they'll care anyway." I got up and left the office, the bell had just rang so everyone was flooding into the hallways. I saw (T/n) so I went up behind him and scared him. "Jesus
(Y/n)! You scared the hell out of me!" He screeched.

     I saw Jay, my other brother, come up behind us. "Hey Jay." I greeted him with an annoying tone. Me and Jay never really got along, he was so extremely annoying. "You got called into the office again (Y/n)?" He was older then me so as much as we didn't get along he felt he had to protect me and know everything I do. "Yup, but it's none of your business." "Your my little sister, it's all of my business." He argued back, looking at me as we walked. "Someone was talking shit about (T/n), so I beat them the fuck up." (T/n) smiled at me, he always loved it when I protected him but didn't like when I got in trouble for it.

     "What's your punishment this time?" He sighed after he spoke, not super surprised it was because of fighting. "Detention, two weeks." Both of my brothers faces fell. "Two weeks?! Mom and dad are not going to be happy." I chuckled a bit. "As if, they couldn't give a shit about me and you both know that." (T/n) looked away from me. "Well at least you won't be alone, Max got detention as well." Jay looked at my twin with disgust, he absolutely despised Max Dennison, and thats only because his friend Ernie or 'Ice' hates him.

     (T/n) knew I had a huge crush on him, and he apparently got out of Max that he likes me too, which I highly doubt. "You will not talk to him in detention at all, hear me?" Jay said looking at me with a pissed face. "Actually that's not your choice, so I will, see you at home boys." I left and got to my class just as the bell rang, luckily.

TIME SKIP— SATURDAY, DETENTION

     I was right, my parents didn't give a fuck about me fighting and getting detention, if anything they were happy I was out of their way for a while. Me and Jay would not stop arguing about having detention with Max and it got old so I just went to detention early.

     As I walked into the room I saw Max sitting there writing something. He looked so good at this angle, any angle actually. "Miss (L/n), choose a seat and find something to do." I nodded and sat a couple seats away from Max. He looked up from his writing and smiled at me, I smiled back, feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

     A couple minutes passed and the teacher watching us got up from her desk and looked at us. "I'll be right back, I need to meet with the principal for a second. Stay in your seats and do not talk." She walked out of the room, locking it behind her. I turned to Max. "So what are you in here for?" I asked, secretly admiring his face. "Skipped a class, you?" "Fought someone for talking shit about my twin." I took cigarettes out of my jacket pocket and took one out of the box. "You got a light?" I looked up at him with the cigarette between my teeth. "Yeah here." He passed an old lighter at me, I was surprised it still worked. "So how bad you beat her?" He asked looking at me as I blew out some smoke. "She had to leave early so if that tells you anything."

     He chuckled a bit as I smiled. "Which class did you cut?" I asked looking at him, smiling stupidly. "Algebra, fucking hate that class." I nodded in agreement. "We should skip a class together sometime." I think skipping with him would be like heaven to be honest. "Yeah that sounds fun." He continued to smile at me and I swear I saw him looking at my lips for a second but I think I'm hallucinating. "(Y/n), can I ask you something?" He said randomly which kind of worried me.

      "Yeah, of course." I responded, taking my cigarette out of my mouth. "Do you um, like me? Because I heard you and (T/n) talking about it..." I immediately looked down in embarrassment. I nodded my head slowly, not looking up at him at all. "Well um... I might like you too..." I looked up at him with blush covering my face. "Really?" I thought he was joking for real. "Yeah, here I can prove it to you." He said as he grabbed my face and put our lips together.

      The kiss was soft and sweet. When he pulled away he put his forehead against mine. "See?" His voice was soft and quiet. I smiled and nodded. "So, will you be my girlfriend?" He looked deeply into my eyes, waiting for an answer. "Of course I will."

        Jay is going to be furious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey you guys! Hope you liked this one because I really liked writing it! Also tell me if you like it when I go deeper into the storyline because I personally love doing it and think it makes the story and your character so much more interesting!! Anyway have a good night/day!!
-x author
Words- 1234