~<PROTECTIVE>~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Set: October 12th, 1994 (After movie)
Warnings: Uncomfortable flirting (I think thats a warning), Swearing, Quick Make out sesh (nothing too drastic)
Things to Know:
(N/n)- Nick Name
(Y/n)- Your Name
(L/n)- Last Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV

I was helping my mom put up halloween decorations. Halloween was always big in my family and especially since we lived in Salem it was even bigger. "(Y/n), can you go get the pumpkins I just carved?" My mom asked me, snapping me back into reality. "Yeah sure." I smiled, going inside.

I grabbed one of the carved pumpkins, trying not to get anything on my boyfriends sweater he just gave to me. When I went back out with the pumpkin I saw my mom talking to Max, I put the pumpkin on our porch and walked over to him.

"Hey Maxy." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Hey (N/n), I was just talking to your mom about taking you out." He looked down at me. "I would but I promised mom I would help her with the decorations-" "No you go on, I'll make your dad help me." I smiled and hugged her. "Thanks mom." I pulled away and grabbed onto Max's hand. "I'll bring her back by 10 Mrs, (L/n)."

"I count on it." My mom smiled at us as we walked away. "So where are we heading Max?" I asked my boyfriend, looking over at him. "I was thinking a nice walk in the common or one of the cemetery's." He knew how much I loved nice Autumn walks and graveyard strolls. "I would love that." He smiled down at me. "Great, also that sweater thats amazing on you."

I blushed a bit and smiled back at him. "Thank you Babe." We got to the Common after a while and sat on one of the benches. We looked at each other and just smiled for a little. "Well look what we got here." That voice, that stupid voice. I looked over and saw Ernie and Jay.

"What do you two want?" Max asked obviously very annoyed. "Nothing much, just walking around, admiring the views." Ernie smirked at me. I immediately felt uncomfortable. "Excuse me?" I looked over at Max and noticed the anger in his eyes, I put my hand on his knee and rubbed it, trying to cool him off a little.

"Okay, okay, calm down man, no need to get hostile." Jay honestly looked a little scared. They never have seen Max truly mad. "Well maybe Ice needs to watch what he says about my damn girlfriend!" He snapped at Jay and stood up. "Max stop." I got up as well and put my hand on his shoulder. He glanced over at me then looked back over at the two in front of us.

"Yeah listen to your girlfriend, Max." Ernie laughed along with Jay and I saw Max clench his fist. "Max lets just go, please." I begged him. He sighed and looked at me. "Fine, leave us alone." He turned to Jay and Ernie then pulled me away.

"You okay Maxy?" He still seemed a bit angry and I hated seeing him angry. "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry." He smiled over at me. We walked over to his house and went inside. "Are your parents in?" I asked looking over at him. "Nope, my dad went to work and my mom is clothes shopping with Dani, so it's only us." He smiled again and put his hands around my waist. "What were you thinking of doing."

"Maybe a little cuddling or kissing..." He leaned down and put his lips on mine. I kissed him back and smiled. He started to kiss me a bit rougher and his hands were roaming all over my body until we heard the door open. "Max you home?" His mom yelled.

We immediately pulled apart and looked over towards where they had come in, I fixed my hair a bit and smiled at his mom as she came from around the corner. She looked us up and down. "So um, what were you guys doing?" She smiled at us and Max rolled his eyes. "Nothing mom, lets go upstairs." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room.

"God that was embarrassing." He sighed and sat down on his bed. "It's whatever, at least Dani didn't see us." I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder. "True." I looked up at him and remembered what happened early today. "You know, your cute when your protective." I smiled and he looked down at me. "Shut up." We both laughed and started to kiss again.

I am im love with this boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all! Sorry it took forever for me to post this, I got distracted on other things. This chapter is kind of everywhere as well so im sorry about that as well. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you next time!!
- Author

Words- 838