~<HALLOWEEN SPECIAL>~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Set: October 31, 1994 (After Movie)
Warnings: Swearing
Things to Know:
(N/n)- Nick name
(M/n)- Moms name
(D/n)- Dads name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up from my mom bursting into my room. "(Y/n) get up, Max is downstairs waiting for you." She left my room and I rushed up. Me and Max were going out to a party together and we have matching costumes.

I got ready fast, we were going as a greaser couple and I thought it was so cute. (If you don't like it, you can change it.)

^^Like this

^^Like this

I did my makeup quickly and ran downstairs. "There you are." My dad said, sipping his coffee slowly. "Sorry I literally just woke up, hey Max." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You look amazing." He looked me up and down and had a bright smile on his face.

"So do you." I looked over and saw my parents cringing. "Uhm, we should get going, Max's parents want photos of us." Max nodded his head in agreement, his parents always took photos of us, they say our love is like theirs when they were younger.

"Make sure to get a photo for us as well!" My mom screamed as we left the house. Max grabbed my hand when we started walking. "Do you think Ice or Jay will be at the party?" I looked over at him. Ice was my ex and he actually fucking sucked.

He was controlling and just the worst. Max looked at me. "Probably, it's the biggest party of the year darling." I sighed, I knew he was right and I hated it. We walked up to his house and went in.

"Oh honey their here! Get the camera!" Jenny always loved me, she is so sweet and is like my second mom. "Oh my, you guys look so cute!" His dad walked in next with the camera and smiled at us. "This is my favorite outfit so far!"

"Just take the photo mom." He rolled his eyes and we both posed as his mom took the picture. "Lets go ro my room while we wait for the party to start." He said to me, already pulling me to his room.

Time Skip- The Party

Me and Max just got to the party and it was already so loud. We went into the kitchen and immediately saw Ice and Jay. "Woah, check out who it is!" I sighed and looked up at Max. "Can we just go somewhere else." He was giving them a death stare.

"Yeah, come on." As we were about to leave the kitchen I felt Ice grab my hand, I turned around and slapped him. "Leave me alone you ass!" Everyone around us gasped and I heard Max chuckle. "Okay how about we just leave and hang out at the park or something."

I looked over at Max and smiled. "That sounds much better." The rest of the night we walked around and actually ran into Dani and his parents so we just went walking around with them. I had so much fun.

Best Halloween Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya! Ik its super short and sucks ass but I needed something out. Next chapter will be a part 2 of delinquent, hope you had an amazing Halloween and I will see you later.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
-x author