💖Just a Bit Chilly

The nightlight they had was out when Russia woke up, and next to him was a slightly shivering America. America was snuggled up to him, and shivering heavily. Russia yawned and stretched a little before wrapping his arms around his short boyfriend.

"Morning, Princess." He hummed, kissing America on the cheek. "Ya cold?"

" 'Lost power about nine hours ago." America whimpered, cuddling further into Russia.

"Why are you shivering, love?" Russia asked, pulling America closer to help warm him back up.

"I got up to go to the bathroom.. And it's cold" America whined, cuddling into Russia more.
Russia chuckled and let go of America, getting out of bed. He walked off to the closet, grabbing a fluffy blanket. Now that he was up, he could see what America meant by it being cold. He went back to their room and wrapped a blanket around America before scooping him up into his arms.

"Ready to set up in the living room for the foreseeable future?" Russia asked rhetorically, setting America on the couch.

America got up, wrapped in the warm blanket that Russia had swaddled him in. He whined a little as he moved around. He moved around the living room, collecting the stuff he would need to start a fire.
"Nuh-uh Princess, I'll get everything. You just sit still and look pretty" Russia chided playfully, proceeding over to start setting some stuff up for them.

America hummed and continued moving around, getting some wood, kindling, and a matchbox. He took the stuff over to the fireplace, opening the fireplace's mesh screen.

"I've got the fire." America mumbled, starting to set up the kindling, then striking the match and lighting the fire. He gave it a second to catch before moving some of the wood to catch before he closed the mesh screen. He placed the rest of the firewood off to the side and then settled himself closer to the fireplace in hopes of keeping fairly warm.

Russia came back over into the living room with a few two player board games, more blankets, the pillows from their bed, and their huge ass comforter. All of which he set down before going off to the kitchen to get some stuff they could eat. He came back and set the stuff down, arranging it in an easily accessible way.

"Are you hungry, love?" Russia hummed, taking a seat next to the fire America had set in his absence.

"Not really" America responded, scooting over to get closer to Russia. He wasn't very hungry at the moment, so breakfast could wait. "What about you?"

"No, I'm not." Russia hummed, unraveling the blanket that was wrapped around his lover.

"It's cooold" America whined, shivering as his skin was exposed to the frigid air around them. "Lemme have the blanket back."

"Let me get you situated, love~" Russia purred, slipping his arms around America's waist. "I'll give it back in a moment"

America continued to shiver, closing his eyes as if that would warm him up. He logically knew it wouldn't do much. He was cold, closing his eyes wouldn't warm him up, it didn't have him move nearly enough.

"If 're not gonna let me have it back, lemme get up and change" America whined, shivering more.

"Come back in nothing~" Russia purred, moving his hands up America's shirt to rest on his curves. "You're beautiful, show it off~"

"Russiaaaa, it's coooold" America whined, reaching for the blanket again. It was fluffy and warm, and it was cold.

"I could warm you up~" Russia purred, moving his hands up and down America's sides. He was tracing the curves, pausing to trace stripes he remembered being there. He adored the stripes of red that covered his lover's skin and the speckles of blue that were flicked across his lover's skin. He loved the little star-shaped freckles America had inter-mixed with the normal ones. He loved everything about the fluff ball that was his lover.