•ᴄᴏɴғᴇss•

★★★★★

"If only you knew how
much I liked you"

⊱'Heather' by Conan gray⊰

Charecters: Lee felix x fem reader
Genre: fluff ♡
T/W! : None
Word count: 1.6k words

Note: this isn't proof read🥲

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

You and felix had been best friends for three years. You guys shared everything and anything together, there was never a dull moment between you two.

You met him one day when you were on your way to a popular cafe down the road from your place. You were walking peaceful while listening to music and scrolling on your phone when hooded figure rushed past you and bumped into you, making you drop your phone in the process.

You were about to start swearing at them as you you bent down to pick up your phone. "Hey!, watch where you're-" you paused when you looked up at the stranger. he had taken off the black mask and hoodie he was wearing, revealing his messy blonde hair underneath.He was ethereal.

You and never seen a guy that handsome before. He had beautiful eyes and the face that looked like it had been sculpted by the gods themselves.you also took notice of the countless freckles that littered his cheeks like the stars that shone brightly in the night sky.

And when he opened his mouth to apologize you your shock only increased. "I am so so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" he apologized as he rubbed the nape of his neck in embarrassment.

To say you were shocked by his voice would be an understatement. You could almost swear his voice was deeper than the ocean 'cause damn. And you also noticed the subtle accent his voice held but decided to brush it off.

As attractive as he was, you weren't about to let yourself get swayed by a pretty face so you kept your composure and stood back up as you looked back at him.

You sighed slightly to yourself when you saw the faint pink that dusted his freckled covered cheeks. "It's fine." you said, as you inspected your phone for any cracks and sighing in relief when you found none. He let out a small sigh of relief, you almost missed it... Almost.

"Still, I'm so sorry for bumping into you. Let me make it up to you! There's a cafe down the road and if you're up for it I could buy you a drink, as my way of apologizing" he asked shyly as he looked at you with what looked like hope in his eyes.

The cafe he was referring to just so happened to be the one you were on your way to, plus, there was no harm in accepting a free drink.... right?

"Sure" you replied and when you saw the smile that appeared on his face you felt your heart skip beat but you kept your composure and started walking towards the cafe with him.

"Why were you running anyway?" you questioned the blonde male next to you. He explained that he had left his airpods back at the cafe and wanted to get them back before they closed.

The cafe wasn't far from where you we're so the walk there was really short. As you talked though you found out his name was Felix and that he was originally from Australia which is why he had an accent.

You soon reached the cafe and Felix ordered and two glasses of (favorite drink) with two cookies on the side. You both sat down and got to know each other more. You explained to him how you were in Korea on a scholarship for university and he told you that he was also in university and was part of a boy group called stray kids.