•ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴs ᴠᴇʀ.1•

"I don't wanna see you with anyone but me"

'Nobody gets me' by SZA

Characters: Lee Minho x reader
Genre: fluff ♥︎
T/W: Mentions of alcohol !¡
Word count: 2.7k words

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

It was a Friday night and you and two of your friends decided to let loose and have a little fun. Work was a pain in the ass this week so you decided that you needed to take a little break for once.

You settled on going to a bar and just dancing the night away. Problem was, you had never really tried alcohol before so this was going to be a new experience for you.

You and your friends arrived at the bar at around 10pm and the moment you guys stepped foot in that place, both your friends quickly made their way to the dancefloor, leaving you behind as you tried to make your own way through the crowd.

You decided to find a nice booth to sit at, seeing as you were never really the type of person to do these kinds of things.

It took a lot of convincing from your friends before you agreed to go. They said something along the lines of you having to let loose every once in a while. And now here you were, sitting at a booth in the corner of a bar while blaring lights and music surrounded you.

Mina,Your best friend of five years, came up to you with two drinks in her hands before sitting down and pushing one of the drinks your way. You could tell she was tipsy. "No, I can't take this" you said as you pushed the rainbow coloured drink back to her."come on y/n! You have to let loose at least once in your life" she whined as she pushed the drink back in your direction.

You had only tasted alcohol once in your life and it was disgusting, but even then it was just a sip. You vowed to never try it again.

"No, alcohol is nasty" you said making a face at the drink. "This one is sweet, I promise" she said, pushing the drink further in your direction with hope in her clouded eyes. You reluctantly took the drink from her, eyeing it carefully before taking a sip.

That was the best alcohol you had ever tasted.

It was safe to say you had more than a few of those drinks as the night went on. The time was now almost 2am and your other friend had already left, which meant it was now only you and mina.

You stumbled out of the bar with Mina holding you up for support. You were a bit of a lightweight and considering the amount of alcohol you consumed, you were beyond drunk at this point.

You tripped on your own feet as the two of you walked down the now empty streets. "Woah! Easy there" your bestfriend said as she caught you before you could fall face first on the ground.

Mina was clearly the most sober between you two so she led you to a nearby bus stop before setting you down slowly on the bench as you blabbered on about random things.

Her phone was long dead by now so she took out your phone and called the one person she knew would pick up. Her fingers hovered over Minho's contact before pressing the call button and internally praying that he would actually pick up. She knew how much he liked you and how much you liked him. The two of you were perfect for each other but you were both too dense to see it.

The phone rang a few times and just as she was about to lose hope, he picked up."hello?"he answered, his voice sounding more gruff and still laced with sleep. "Hey, Minho. " mina replied. "Mina? It's 2am, why are you calling my in the middle of the night? And what are you doing with y/n's phone? Where are they? Are they okay?!", He questioned, his voice growing more worried with each word.