•sᴋɪɴᴄᴀʀᴇ•

"I'll love you till I'm dead"

⊱'Luoise' by TV girl⊰

Characters : Hyunjin x reader
Genre: fluff ♥︎
T/W: None
Word count: 737 words

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

"Stop moving" you whined for the hundredth time that night as you glared at your boyfriend frustratedly while trying to readjust the head lband on his head.

"It's not my fault it's itchy" he replies with a pout on his handsome face as he tries to still himself again.

Hyunjin had invited you over for a sleepover at his house since it was the first time in months that jyp had let him and the rest of skz have a break from their oh so busy scheduleand he missed you too much after having not had a proper date in the last month or so.

And so you being the lovable, girlfriend/boyfriend you are, you immediately agreed and now here the two of you were, getting ready for bed with you propped up on the sink countertop with him between your legs as the two of you did your skincare together.

This wasn't an unusual thing between the two of you as you had done it on multiple occasions before, you had been dating for 3 years after all.

You would sometimes invite him to your place and vise versa and it reached the point where you both had the others skincare products just chilling in your bathroom cabinets along with some spare clothes and other things just casually laying around your houses.

And so now here you were trying to readjust the headband on hyunjins head for the tenth time in an attempt to make sure none of his hair gets in the skincare products you were applying on his face.

"There, now stay still and let us set" you said proudly as you closed the lid on the bottle and set it down. Hyunjin had been so busy with his career lately he barely had enough time for himself and so he missed having nights like these with you and you did too.

"It's been so long since we did this" he sighed with a small pout on his face. He felt guilty that he couldn't spend more time with you but there was nothing he could do since this was the life he chose for himself. You liked up at him, a small, sad smile on your face as you did so.

"Yeah, it has," You replied, "but, what matters now is that we're together again" you said smiling brightly up at him in an attempt to brighten up his mood. You heard the timer you had set make a small 'ding' sound and you were quick to remove the face mask on his face as to not let the product sit for longer than it should.

You continues doing his skincare as hyunjin just states down at you, admiring your features and thinking about how cute you looked when you were focused. It was moments like these when he realized just how much he fell in love with you and just how badly he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you.

He loved you so much so that he couldn't even imagine a life without you in it and he knew that being away for too long would eventually do some damage to your relationship but he'd he damned if he lost you because if his job.

"I wish we could do this everyday" he said, you could hear the sadness in his voice as he did so. "Me too," you say, " but for now let's enjoy these little moments we have together, hm? "
You say smiling as you place a quick kiss on his lips as reassurance.

"I love you so much y/n" he said

"I love you too" you replied, a smile etched on your face.

You continued on with his skincare and hyunjin couldn't help but think of the small velvet box that sat comfortably atop his wardrobe, hidden away from your reach.

He planned on proposing a long time ago and he knew that at the end of the day all he wanted was to see you walk down that aisle, in your stunning white wedding dress, ready to spend the rest of his life with you.

"Soon", he thought to himself, a small smile on his face,

"Very soon...."

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

Thank you sm for reading! Hope you enjoyed <3 :)

~todorokis_main✨