•sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ•

★★★★★

"I'll be dancing in my room, swaying my feet. Tryna give you love
and a kiss on the cheek.. "

⊱'Dancing in my room' - 347 aiden⊰

Charecters: H.hyunjin x fem reader
Genre: fluff ♡
TW: None
Word count: 872 words

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was a regular Saturday night.You and hyunjin were currently sitting on your couch in your apartment while trying to pick a song to dance to on the game 'just dance'.

You had invited him over for a sleepover at your apartment because with both of your busy schedules, you hadn't been able to see each other for a week and you missed spending time with your best friend.

So now here you were, skipping through various songs on YouTube and wearing matching pajamas while hyunjin stuffed his face with the various kinds of food and drinks sprawled out in front of you.

"I'm just saying, what does a spider need eight legs for? Are six legs not more than enough?" He rambles on as you continued searching for a song before settling on (favorite song ) and clicking play.

"Ouuu come on I love this song! Let's dance! " your overexcited best friend exclaimed as he abandoned the half finished snacks on the couch and stood up, dragging you up with him.

You smiled at his childish antics as the two of you started dancing. You swayed both of your hips to the beat and since you had taken dance lessons when you were younger, you were an exceptionally good dancer.

You sang your hearts out and danced like there was no tomorrow as the both of you jumped around the living room of your apartment though every now and then you would catch him looking at you weirdly, the same look that people have when they see something they love. It had been going on for a while but you decided to brush it off.

Truth be told, over the course of your friendship with him, you had developed feelings for the boy in front of you. You loved almost everything about him, from the way his eyes would turn into little slits whenever he smiled and the left mole under his eye to the way he treated you and made you feel like you were the only thing in the world that matters to him.

At first you brushed it off as him just being nice and so you kept your feelings to yourself in fear of destroying your friendship if your feelings were one-sided but a not so small part of you wanted to believe that his actions were genuine.

Unbeknownst to you tho, he felt the same way about you but kept his feelings hidden for the same reason. He loved you so much sometimes it almost physically hurt. The way your eyes lit up whenever you talked about something you liked to your infectious smile and laughter which always managed to make his heart do backflips.

Everything about you made his heart beet like crazy and sometimes he would drop not so little hints about how he felt about you. Small things like buying you your favorite food and snacks when you were feeling down , opening and closing the door for you, giving you little handmade gifts but he could never figure out how you felt about him and he figured that either you didn't like him or you were just that dense.

And the way you were dancing now had him mesmerized, he couldn't help but smile. His heart was beating so fast he was surprised you couldn't heart it.

As the song was coming to an end, he noticed the last dance move which just so happened to include him dipping you as the finishing move.

(a/n: for reference it looks like this hut without the smiling)

He stared at you for a moment, fully taking in your face and that's when he realized just how deeply in love he was with you

The smiles on both your faces faded, becoming more serious as you heard the song fade out in the background.

He carefully brought his hand up you cup your face, as though he was scared you'd run away . "Slap me if this isn't okay, alright?" He asked and before you could even register what was happening, he kissed you.

And that kiss was beyond perfect. All the pent up emotions between the two of you came pouring out in that single kiss. You were on cloud nine and the fact that his lips felt so soft and plump made you melt into the kiss even more.

To both of you, the kiss was fucking dazing. And the kiss lasted a few more seconds before the two of you pulled away.

You stared at each other for a few seconds, brights smiles plastered on your face as you registered that the other liked you back.

And as he looked at you, hyunjin knew right then and there that in the end, you were the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

And it was at that moment, he knew....

He didn't just fall in love,

He collapsed. ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed ♡.

~todorokis_main✨