HEART TO HEART

TO ALL THE DAYS WE WERE TOGETHER

TAGS
MILD  HURT
FULL  COMFORT
CHARACTER   DRIVEN
UNRELIABLE  NARRATOR
INDIVIDUAL  ENDINGS
POV  MULTIPLE

NOTES:
1. content warning: depictions of sports injuries are a common reoccurrence. stay safe!
2. this is a safe space for the lgbtqia community. leave if you are homophobic or transphobic!
3. the same goes for any minority, discrimination against anyone is not tolerated here!
4. get out if you're going to make sexual comments about the characters, they are minors!
5. do not trauma dump in the comments. this is a fanfiction, have some decorum!

TO ALL THE TIME WE WERE APART

MAIN CHARACTER
L/N Y/N-★ he/him. male. achillean. seventeen and trying his best. acts of service. gift giving. small smiles. stars, stars, stars.

LOVE INTERESTS

ISAGI YOICHI-✦ "we're two halves of a whole! how cute is that! don't you thi... uh, hello? y/n? sorry, was i too forward? my bad! i just couldn't help it since... well, uh, never mind!"

CHIGIRI HYOUMA-✦ "i didn't know that i was waiting on you. still, it would've been nice if you were outright instead of leaving clues. i'm no good at analysing my feelings, not if it's for you."

NAGI SEISHIROU-✦ "i'd rather be stranded on an island with y/n than with my phone.... he's is behind me? well... shit. don't get the wrong idea, i'm only choosing you because there wouldn't be any signal there- stop it, don't smile like that."

MIKAGE REO-✦ "you thought of me wrong, i'm not as good as you think i am. i'm sorry."

ITOSHI RIN-✦ "you were the right person at the right time, but i can't be either of those for you, and i'll never be for as long as he's here. though, sometimes, i-"

ITOSHI SAE-✦ "i don't wish for you to see me any differently, believe it or not, i am content with the closure that you're doing better; than what i could've given you."

BACHIRA MEGURU-✧ "it's so so easy to smile! trust me, i've done it countless times especially when you're around."

NIKO IKKI-✧ "i believe in giving someone as much importance as much as they give me, but is it possible to do that when your priority makes you feel like an option? but i guess if i were loved by you...."

SHIDOU RYUUSEI-✧ "i'm not trying to get along with you either, but there's something about hogging you like this when it's evident on your bullshit of a face that you want to be with those dumb, starstruck losers. what? that's not true? which part, the dumb or starstruck? they're losers, that's for sure."

OF EACH OTHER'S LIVES

TRACKS

01. star - colde
thousand years' gone
don't feel nothing no more
you're the one i long for
now it's time to go
i hover like a star

02. stardust love song - jihyo
the star that sets in a distance
a sad dream that someone had
even if I reach out to hold onto you
the dream disappears

03. last words of a shooting star - mitski
and while my dreams made music in the night
carefully
i was going to live

04. heart to heart - mac demarco
know it seems so quick and easy
sentimentally assumed
walking parallels

05. i <3 u - boy pablo
(i love you)
you meant much more than that
(i love you)
and you will always do
(i love you)

06. hey lover - the daughters of eve
hey, hey, hey, lover
you don't have to be a star
hey, hey, hey, lover
i love you just the way you are

07. evening glow - wave to earth
i'm struggling in my world
i might be full of flaws
but you will crave my heart

HEART TO HEART.