45

Kiara

"I'm ready for another son

"I'm ready for another son." That wiped the smile off my face immediately. Dario and I just had mind blowing sex and here he goes bringing up the impossible.

Funny, I've been lucky this far. It's a mystery how I haven't gotten pregnant again as yet with all the unprotected sex we've been having. I took after pills a few times but not as enough as I should have. God must really be on my side this time around. I can't be lucky forever though that I know and with that little comment I know asking him to go on birth control is out of the question. I refuse to birth another baby though. That one time I secretly took contraceptives and Dario found out was absolute HELL. I never met a man so possessive over a woman's body like that before. The rage on his face was terrifying and the treatment I got because of it was brutal. Am I really willing to risk that again? I have more freedom sure but the man is intelligent and will suspect something eventually especially if he is purposely trying to get me pregnant.

"Where did you and Matteo go yesterday?"

"To a gun range."

"That isn't funny Dario."

"Do you see me laughing Kiara?"

"You wouldn't, you couldn't. Tell me you're lying right now."

"Have you forgotten that our son is a Romano? All of this will be his life one day

"Have you forgotten that our son is a Romano? All of this will be his life one day."

"NO. I already told you I don't want him involved in any of this! Why can't you respect my wishes."

"Because your wishes are unrealistic. He is born into this and you need to accept that. Matteo Romano will be the next Dario Romano, he is my first born son, my heir and he will carry this family name and make a legacy for himself. He will make us proud-

"That will NOT make me proud Dario. My son playing with guns, killing people and dealing with illegal drugs and God knows what else like his—.."

"Like his father?" He smirked. "Yes that is exactly the point amore, my son should be not just like me but better. That is what I want and I will train him from a tender age to make sure of it."