Cherry bombs

-the next day-
I woke up bright and early so I could head to subcon forest with Hattie!
"HATTIE "
I screamed
That will wake her up don't worry
"It's time to get up and do my contactual obligations!"
Whatever they may be...

-time skip-

Arriving in subcon wasn't as rough this time as I had hated kid to help me, and I brought my mobility stick!

Hattie helped me find my way to snatchers house but she said he wasn't there..
We thought we would travel to subcon village instead and see if he was there.

He was.

"GOOD MORNING! Are you ready to do your next contract? Oh. It's you...."
He hissed the last sentence out
" I thought I told you to stay OUT my forest?"
"Don't worry BFF, I'm helping her with her contract today Besides..you could always use another contractor.

He didn't sound pleased by that.
"Fine you can help AND IM NOT YOUR BFF!"

Hat kid nudged me and giggled

Snatcher started talking but to me this time
"Listen kid, my last mail man's head kinda popped off and now I need another one especially after this one ran away! " he pointed to hat kid and I giggled
He seemed to lighten up a bit.

"Yes boss!" I say before being pulled away by Hattie
Snatcher p.o.v ( 😱 a change in pov?! No way)

What's wrong with that kid?
And why is the other kiddo here?

Well whatever I have a book to get back to "how to kill kids" my favourite chapter is up next.

Still something about that (y/n) person is...weird.

(Y/n's) p.o.v (aw back to this again?)
Hattie was telling me that snatcher is giving me easier jobs compared to what she was doing before.

I don't think I believe her.
Then again...he has been kinda nice to me.

But that proves nothing-

Hattie is still running around pulling me along with her but there is a slight problem with this method I can't dodge stuff and I has run face first into a tree stump before.
I hit something soft and squishy this time and I picked it up the second I did hat kid yelled

"NO ! Put that down (y/n)!"
So I threw it away assuming it was gross and a few seconds later heard a huge explosion nearby I screamed and asked Hattie what had happened.
She replied with..
"Cherry bombs.."