Thanksgiving special

Happy Thanksgiving readers!

—x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Percy's pov
The sun rose high above the sky, the house was filled with a delicious baked turkey scent. It was thanksgiving. Damien had declared Jerry the turkey off limits, so Tim and Richard when to the store yesterday to get one.

Yesterday Alfred had shown Damien and I how to make cranberry sauce, and how to stuff the turkey. It was fun,but Damien throwing the turkey at Tim was the funniest.
-x-x-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(flashback)-x-x-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim had fallen asleep, his head was slowly nodding towards the cranberry sauce and was about to hit it. "Do something Damien!" I whisper-shouted. Damien clicked his tounge "What am I supposed to do?". "Just wake him up" I answered.
"Alright"
Damien picked up the turkey and pitched it at Tim's head. "Wake up!" He shouted at Tim. Tim's head lifted up quickly, before getting hit by a flying Turkey. "Demon!" Tim screamed charging at Damien. Damien and I both shrieked and ran to my room, quickly locking the door. "T-that was close" I panted "I agree,Percy" Damien agreed.
Just then, Tim broke in covered in turkey. "I will kill you Demon!" Tim yelled. Damien ran to my balcony and jumped out. I followed after landing in a front roll. Tim landed behind Damien,grabbed the back of his shirt and lugging him inside. "Percy told me to!" Damien tattled. I blinked innocently "I told you to wake him up- not throw a turkey at his head". Tim nodded "I believe you,throwing stuff is demon spawn's thing."

Damien glared at me in betrayal. I stuck my tongue out at him then scaled the walls back to my bedroom. Relocating the door,I flopped onto my bed and took out my phone, scrolling through TikTok until dinner.
—-xxxxx- xxx-x- —xxx(flashback ends)x-xxx- -xxx—x-xx-
Now it was time for dinner, the plates were neatly placed and the food smelled delicious.We sat down at our respective places, with Bruce at the head. "Come join us Alfred"Bruce beckoned. I pulled out the empty chair next to me "Alfred sit with me please" I pleaded using my baby seal eyes. "If you're sure" Alfred said. "Of course we're sure!" We said. Alfred walked to the pulled out seat and sat. "Hooray! Alfred sat with me!" I cheered. The boys grumbled.

After dinner we all sat in the living room, watching Jurassic Park before turning in for the night.

- xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx—-xxx-
New Chapter!
Happy thanksgiving!
Sorry for the shit post though- I spent an hour on this