Swimming

Percy pov

I went to my room to find a swim suit. Luckily the mist covered my scars up so I could wear whatever I wanted,Crops,shorts,tanks you name it. I found a swimsuit that the Aphrodite cabin had made for my birthday and put it on. It was a light blue with pearls in the middle of the bikini.  The fabric was made to look like water in the ocean whenever I was in water. 

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist before running downstairs to meet up with Damien. When I arrived at the meeting point, Jason,Tim,and Richard were sitting on the couch with their swim trunks on. "Why are you all in you swim trunks?" I asked curious "I thought only Damien and I were swimming." "We decided to join you" Richard cheerfully chirped "Heard your fight with Diana and decided to come cheer you up."

I smiled grateful that they thought about me "Thank you" I say softly. "Aw, lil sis. You're gonna make me cry" Jason faked sobbed.

Fifteen minutes later Damien arrived and we walked five minutes across the mansion from one end to the other end. "I never knew going swimming in your own home was that hard" I said, groaning. "How the heck did we walk five minutes to reach the pool room?" Richard complains."Wait, you guys have never gone swimming in your own house before?" I say "Haven't you lived here for like more than two years?"

Tim sighed "To much work" I raised my left eyebrow "Too much work?" I question "What are you, red robin or something?" Tim stiffened "A-ah no,I am not Red Robin" He stuttered. "Okay then" I said slowly "Let's jump in the pool now" I added in a brighter tone "I sure hope it's clean because some people." I attacked "Don't do good stuff like swimming."

Jason groaned before pushing me into the pool. I swam back up to the surface, sputtering and coughing. "I just got water in my nose!" I screamed "You'll pay for that Jay!". Jason snorted "Liked to see you try" He arrogantly said. 

"Your on"

I grabbed his legs, pulling them towards me and making him fall into the water. "Hey!" Jason shouted "I wasn't ready yet." Laughing I pull the rest of the boys in, almost drowning Damien in the process. Oops, forgot that water isn't Dami's best suit. 

We played around for a while then had Alfred bake some cookies for after.

"How good are Alfred's cookies?" I ask "Rate from 1-10."

"Ten" They all replied. "Alfred's cookies are the best in the world." I put my hands on my chin "I shall decide if they are better than my mom's blue cookies then." I declared "But I highly doubt that any cookie that is not blue isn't as good as my mom's." Richard dramatically gasped "Y-you doubt Alfred's cookies!" He fake faints falling into Tim's arms , before falling onto the floor. "Ouch" he mumbled rubbing his head "Did you have to do that Tim?" Tim shrugged "You are very heavy." He simply said "It's only natural that I drop you."

Richard pouts "Hmp! I won't talk to you." He declared turning his head away. 

"You just did" 

"That doesn't count!"

"Well you talked to me again"

"Oh Shush, I'm trying to be am angsty frustrated teen here"

"Well good luck about that then"

It's safe to say, Richard locked himself in his bedroom in self pity. Alfred brought all Richard's meals up to his bedroom,leaving them outside the door.

When nightfall came, Alfred knocked on Richard's door a said something like "Patrol... Bat...Joke..."  I was so confused. "A Bat patrolling the city playing pranks?" I thought to myself "That sounds funny to watch, I think I'll sneak out tonight."

I hatched my very evil plan of sneaking out, took a shower, and pretended to go to bed "G'night!" I called "G'night Percy" They called back.

I jumped under the covers pretending to be asleep, but setting my alarm for 11 o'clock at night so I could get up and hatch my escape plan.

——————————

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not updating! I really need ideas and stuff.

Please put in comments thanks!.

-emmahalala