OoOoOo look! Birdies!

Percy pov

I woke up at 10 am in the morning and went to the kitchen to get a bowel of cereal. As I walked to the kitchen I heard a noise, curious I sneaked to the noise which led to Uncle Bruce's study. There an old grandfather clock was opened. Welp, I thought What could go wrong? So I walked inside.

There a Damien Wayne in a robin cosplay was sitting at a large computer. "Damn Dami" I exclaimed "Didn't know you were such a big robin fan" Damien jumped "How the hades did you get in here?!"
"I walked through the grandfather clock."
"..."
"..."
"Father is going to kill me" Damien sighed. "He can kill you after." I said "Tell me what's going on first" Damien sighed "I'll call everyone to the living room for a family meeting"
—————-————(at the living room)—————-
"So" I say sitting down on the couch "Care to explain why you guys have a bat-cave in the house?"
Bruce's eyes widen "How did you find it?" He exclaimed. Shrugging I reply "The grandfather clock was opened and I was curious"
Richard deadpanned "Demon spawn was inside wasn't he?" "Yep" I said popping the P "How'd you know?" "Demon spawn has this habit of leaving everything opened"

"I do not" Damien protested "It is just convenient" "Sure" Tim said sarcastically "Just like it was convenient to leave the bar computer on for a whole month."
"That was a mistake!" Damien complained "I didn't do it again after anyways"
"Uh,so your Batman and co?" I say "That's nice, but I'm hungry." My stomach growled as if it was agreeing with me. "Ah, yes" Uncle Bruce said "You are dismissed" "Thanks" I yell before running to the kitchen.
(After breakfast because I'm lazy)

After I finished my breakfast, I went to the gym, where Damien and Jason was sparring. "Wanna spar Jay?" I asked "Loser owns the winner 100 bucks." He smirked "Oh your on."
As we get into position, Uncle Bruce,Tim, and Richard comes in. "What are you doing" Tim asked. "They're sparring" Damien explained "Also I bet my share of Alfred's cookies that Percy is going to w
"I bet my share that Jay-bird will win" Richard bets.
"Stop talking and let us spar!" I yell. "Sorry" Richard said sheepishly.

Warning a very terrible fight scene

Jason attacks first with an uppercut that I skillfully dodged. Then I lunge at him with a Superman punch, earning some disappointed looks from Uncle Bruce. We threw punches and kicks back and forth before I brought him down with a judo flip. "Yield?" I ask "I yield" Jason agreed. "YESSSSSS" We heard "I GET RICHARD'S SHARE OF ALFRED'S COOKIES"
"..."
"Noooo" Richard cried dramatically "My cookies"
—————
That's a wrap! Thanks for reading!

Tidal Waves(Pjo)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara