Can't Resist!

Raghav was driving his car, his eyes were on road but mind was captured with only one person.
And that was his tenant "Pallavi"

Pallavi has her shop in Mall which is owned by one and only Raghav Rao. First time raghav saw her at his house, Pallavi is kirti's best friend So,

Whenever Pallavi come to there house, Raghav leaves his Den and continue his work in Living room. From where he can see her, he also don't know why he was behaving like that.

Today Raghav again went to pallavi's shop, just to have her one look and to listen her soft voice, what is this behaviour raghav,

He want's to turn back and leave but He get's attracted to her even more. He can't resist her and he was not even hiding it.

She knows he will come, and do nothing but only stare her., She was very much affected by this behaviour of him.

And today she dared to talk with him, she went near chair where he was sitting, that's it his heart accelerated it's speed..

He poked his cheek with his tongue, maintaining his composure. She was coming nearer but someone called her..

And she went back to attain her costumers, he relaxed and sighed. She was showing sarees to one male costumer, pallavi was smiling and talking with him, about what that man want's

She was doing what she normally does, but someone was clenching his jaw at the scene infront of him. That man took saree and placed it on pallavi's shoulder.

Raghav fisted his hand, ready to throw a punch,

"This is one of my favourite saree..." pallavi described about the saree and was helping the man to choose.

"Ok I'll take one from this but I want different colour" That man said, "One minute, I'll bring it" Pallavi said and went to there storage room, where stock of sarees are kept.

Raghav followed her, clenching his jaw at that man and giving him deathglare. He signals him 'I am Watching'.

Raghav enters the room which have dim light, He leads his hands in his pockets and his eyes following every move of her, he leaned on the door frame, pallavi was busy finding the saree, and lastly she found it, but it was on top of shelf.

She tried to reach there, and was slightly jumping, to reach there, her back was facing raghav, she was not aware that someone is watching her.

Raghav smirked and shook his head as she can't reach the top, Slowly he took his steps towards her, she sensed someone behind her, but the smell of cologne was so familiar.

She got who it was, "Raghav.." she whispered without looking back, When he gently kept his hands on her waist, She gasped at sudden skin touch, 

He lifted her up, she was having butterflies in her stomach, feeling dizzy at his touch, she took what she wanted and raghav puts her down.

Raghav stepped back giving her some space just to breathe, he was still so close to her, his hands again went in his pockets.

She blinked her eyes, and calmed down before turning and facing him, Raghav took the saree from her hand and kept it aside. She was confused, about what he exactly want to do.

But that person just kept staring at her, she got frustrated and said, "Do you love wasting your time, because I don't"
He smirked at her, she folded her hands, and narrowed her eyes.

"Just say something or leave right now" she said with stern voice. He slamed his hand on shelf flinching her with his actions, brought her close to him by wrapping his other hand around her waist.

"You say.." He stated and tilted his head, to get better view of her  because of dim light in the room.

"Why I can't speak infront of you," he said in his deep voice, her breath hitched, and struggling in his grip to free herself. Oh how much she wants to stay in his embrace forever.

"Each day I want you beside me, I dream about you, my day don't want to pass if I don't see you, I'm addicted...., addicted to You"
He attached his forehead to her.
Saying that

She was flustered from this sudden confession, she was blank and can't process anything.
But one thing she knew was, if she stayed here in this position with him.

She will surely die, because the new emerged feelings that were taking place, were so overwhelming, she was breathing heavily.

And suddenly she pushed him, he confusedly looked at her she blinked her eyes and went out.

"Pallavi where are sarees?" Krishna asked, pallavi was so flustered, she became deaf for few seconds. Krishna aggressively shaked pallavi.

Pallavi came back from her thoughts and looked at Krishna, "I can't find it" pallavi simply said and sat on the chair.

Raghav came out with sarees in his hand and handed it to Krishna. He glanced at Pallavi who was avoiding his gaze.

He rewinds and thought on his actions, that was not right way to express or show his feelings to someone he love's.

But it automatically came out from his mouth like someone casted magic spell on him. He didn't even realised, but now he was confirmed that He Is In Love.

He went near her "I'm sorry pallavi" Raghav said. Who never reflects on his mistakes and never mind to say sorry to anyone. He is saying Sorry.

After that he left the place, pallavi was sitting there dumbfounded. She hides her red face in her palms and whines.

Raghav started the engine of his car and drove away., But he can't stop thinking about her, He stopped his car on side of road, leaning his head on the edge of seat.

It's been 20 minutes, and he is still not moving from there, when someone banged on his mirror. He flinched and looked outside, shocked to see person he was not accepting to see.

"Pallavi.." he whispered slowly opening the door and climbed out from his car, both not breaking the eye contact. "What are you doing here" He asked

She was breathing heavily, he noticed it "Did you.."He asked and pointed his finger towards the road

"Did you fucking came here running" He said, "Are you serious,?!" "But why?" He was speaking continuously.

"Raghav" she called his name once twice, but he was not listening.. "I Love You" She said

He halted and froze at his place.
He bites his lower lip, she can watch his eyes started glistening with tears, she was amused that her accepting his love will matter so much to him.

Obviously it means so much to both of them. When you pray for someone everyday and night, The moment you realise you can't live without them. And than this moment comes.

When you finally Expresse your feelings and they also have that same feeling.

"Are you going to cry" she said her own eyes brimming with tears. "Can I hug you?" She asked for his concern like he will say no.

He shockedly looked at her, like is she serious right now. They both smiles at her silly question and he shakes his head.

He wipes that one tear on the corner of his eye with his thumb. And leans on his car, folding his hands on his chest.

"Can you resist yourself from what you want to do?" He asked
She also wipes her tears from the back of her palm. 'Cute, I just want to squeeze her cheeks' he thought

She came near her and unfolds his hands, and snuggles herself in his muscular body. Taking him by surprise.

He smiled feeling her heartbeat against his. He tightly wrapped his hand around her and rested his head above her.

End

_________

Hii Friends, Tell me how was that shot. Thank You For Reading.
Sorry for grammar,
Next one shot will be soon....