Cold Breeze

It's winter and cold wind is breezing outside..,all are sleeping peacefully in the warm blankets, who wants to get out in this cold atmosphere, when wind is continuously blowing, making you shiver from cold.

"Fuck,. It's so cold" Raghav said holding pipe, he was shivering.
Slowly he climbed up to Pallavi's room but unfortunately her window is closed..

"Shit..shit.." Raghav cursed, cold breeze is not helping at all, he knocked on her window, but she was in deep slumber.

"Saree ka dukan...." He whispered, and this time knocked more aggressively, Pallavi heard little noises coming from somewhere.

She opened her sleepy eyes, and thought for some second, that it must be a cat, but she heard her name she blinked her eyes and sat up, sloppily rubbing her eyes in process.

"Mrs. Raghav Rao" Raghav said and knocked, pallavi yanked her head in that direction and saw a shadow of someone.

She was now completely awake, "Who is there?!" She whispered and slowly got up from bed. "My preety wife, Open it please" Raghav pleaded.

"Raghav" pallavi said in shocked and ran towards window, "Raghav bend I'm opening it" She said and opened it, than raghav slowly raised his head..

Pallavi pulled him in and instantly closed the window. She turned around worriedly looking at him, "Raghav you're Shivering" she said biting her lips.

"I know, god I can't" He said and went near pallavi, closing distance between them, "You knew I'm coming home today" Raghav said trapping her between wall and him.

Raghav went on business meeting for two days, and today he was going to come back , but pallavi had to come Deshmukh house because her mother had a high fever and cold, and she was worrying so much...

He ran his hand through his hair showing frustration, but she thought he looked hot, damn.

"I've to climb here, because I can't stay away from you anymore" He said that desperation was visible in his voice.

"Raghav your body is cold, let me give you blanket" she said and tried to escape. But he didn't let her go and pressed himself more on her.

"But your body is hot" he said smirking, wrapping his hand around her waist, she shivered.

"Raghav you'll catch cold" she said with worried eyes, because guilt was built in her, that he was outside in cold, and she didn't know it.

"Baby, you don't look happy that I'm back" he said tucking the hair strand behind her ear, and pouting, she looked down and tear rolled down.

"I missed you" saying that she hugged him and sobbed in his embrace. He widely smiled and hugged her back Tightly.

"Not more than me"he said rubbing her back to calm her down. "She looked up from her chest and he looked down.

"No, I missed you more" she said pouting. He found her so cute.
His eyes not leaving her, "What?" She asked, he kept staring at her without answering.

"I'm sorr... before she completes her words he pushed her against the wall and smashed his lips on her. His kiss was so passionate and desperate.

She held his shirt tightly, He stared into her eyes while kissing and brought his hand to her neck, she tilted her head and slowly her hands moved into his black locks,

He smiled while kissing and they poured all of there love in to it.
They were breathing heavily but no one is ready to let go.

He parts his lips, he didn't let her go until he was satisfied, "Show me how much you missed me?" He said and processed to sit on chair.

He comfortably sat on chair and ran his hand through his hair knowing very well how much it affects her insides.

She stood there dumbfounded, scoffing she bites her lower lip.
Folding her hands over her chest she stood there.

Both of them are staring at each other intensely, he raised his eyebrows mischievously, she poked her cheek with tongue, and slowly went near him.

"Don't show me attitude Princess, eventually you'll be under me only" He said smirking.

She leaned herself over his frame without closing gap between them holding edges of chair for support.

He glanced at her hands, than slowly at her. "Are you sure" she said in low voice making him shiver.

"Because as much as I know, I didn't climbed that window" she said smirking "So Mr. I've right to show attitude or you can go back from where you came" she said narrowing her eyes.

He shaked his head as no, "No darling I'll stay here with you".
She joined there foreheads, and smiled. They were just playing

He turned her around and made her sit on his lap. Than took the blanket from bed and wrapped it around them.

They snuggled into each other's embrace, she pulled his collar and brought him into another passionate kiss.

__________

Next day Raghav went back to his house without anyone knowing in early morning, pallavi will go back afterwards

In RR Mansion

Everyone was having breakfast,
When someone sneezed loudly
All looked at raghav,

His mother sighed and said "where were you last night?" Raghav shockedly looked at his mother.

Than fake laughed and said "I was sleeping Amma" she narrowed her eyes at him but raghav ignored it and continued eating his breakfast.

Accept raghav Whole house know that he can't stay away from Pallavi,

__

"Pallavi are you alright?," Amruta asked pallavi who was busy making tea.

"Yeah, what will happen to me" pallavi said and again sneezed.
"You've catch cold but how?" Amruta asked suspiciously

"Well it's cold outside so obviously it's natural" pallavi said.
"And what about ghost in your room last night " amruta asked raising her eyebrows.

Pallavi smiled at her as she got caught, she slowly took her tea and went away, leaving amruta behind.

______

Hello friends, do tell me if you liked. This was short, but hope you love reading it.

Thank you all for reading 💟