A normal day!?

"No...,"pallavi pouts not liking the tie, putting it back on table she takes another one beside it, she tiptoes and place it around raghav's neck,

Raghav is having important phone call right now but still he let her do what she wants to do, as raghav never wears any tie on his suits, she was curious how he will look if he wears one.

"Raghav lift your hand" pallavi says, he glares at her but she pouts angrily and he does as she says,

He knows at this point she is just messing around and trying to irritate him, it's just a matter of time she'll be tied with that tie.

To tighten, she pulls the wide end of the tie downwards and slide the knot up towards his neck harshly making him choke.

Raghav coughs and hold her hands removing them from him, he glares at her, "Mr. Raghav are you alright" the person on other side of call asks, pallavi steps back at that glare "I'm fine" raghav tells to that person.

"I'm sorry, I might have to hang now" raghav says loosening the tie, his eyes closed.

He cuts the call after doin some talk, the way he was glaring at her keeping his one hand on his waist, at this point she was regretting her descision, that why she did that.

She walks towards the door, and tries to escape because she knows what's going to happen now, but he throws his phone on the bed, and grabs her wrist stopping her from escaping.

"Now where do you think you're going" Raghav says, and pulls her towards him her figure crashes on his hard chest, hands on their on settled on his chest.

She just kept looking down, biting her lips, he holds her chin and slowly lifts her face up, he smirks as she had her eyes closed, and that guilt visible on her face.

He wraps his another hand around her waist, "What cat got your tongue now?" He says smirking. She opens her eyes and glares at him.

"Now remove it," he says pointing at the tie, she looks away not wanting to do that, he scoffs and make her look at him, by holding her chin.

She narrows her eyes and untie the tie, when she was done he snatched it from her hand.

He smoothly presses her against the wall, smirking he brings his face dangerously close to her, "Now it's my time to choke you right" he said.

She breathes heavily, not able to make any words, he grabs her hands and brings them above her head, he takes his time to tie them.

Then he runs his fingers over her bare waist, making shiver run down her spine, she looks in his lustful eyes. He slowly moves his fingers  down to up on her spine, she archs her back and their bodies collide.

Raghav tilts his head and smashes his lips on her soft one. He parts his lips and goes down to her neck, she moans when he bites her skin and brings her tied hands around his neck.

He licks his lips, after glancing at mark he gave her, then his eyes met her eyes, the electric jolt he felt, he always admired her eyes, they always bring him down to his knees for her.

He leans and kiss her right eye, then left eye. She smiles at that feeling which gave her massive adrenaline rush.

He again attaches his lips with her this time aggressively, she pulls him more close through his neck. He sucks her lower lip staring at her face, which was showing pure pleasure.

He groans when she started grinding herself on his erection.
He firmly holds her waist and lifts her up not breaking the kiss, he brings her to there bed and hover above her.

He leans more close to her, there chest pressing on each other, his hand slides around her neck, while she undo his shirt buttons,

He parts his lips from her just to breathe normally, as they were out of breath. He looks down at her hands who were trying to undo his buttons.

That's when they heard knock on the door, gladly the door was locked. "Fuck who's this" Raghav said, looking at pallavi who's face was shocked.

"Door is locked right" she asks, and he nods poking his cheek. She tries to get up but he pins her hand still hovering above her.

"What raghav someone is out knocking" she says raghav clicks his tongue "So what, we won't answer they'll leave" he says.

"Shut up, and get up" she orders "I'm needy" he says attaching his lips on her neck. "Pallavi are you there" person outside speaks.

Pallavi hears that voice and she recognised who it is, her mother.
"My mother in law is here" he whispers, not leaving her neck.

He earns a moan from pallavi when he bites her skin, she tries to free her hand which were tied by raghav. "Aah this man" pallavi groans not able to untie.

"What happened kitty" he asks as he looks at her, his hand under his chin supporting his face, she glares at him. "Untie my hands" she says glaring at her husband.

She thought her mother went down as she got no response from inside. She pecks his lips, "please raghav" she says with her that soft voice. He stayed silent for few second.

"Okay" saying that he unties her hands. She sits up holding her hands and looks at raghav who seems bit frustrated, lying with his hand under his head.

He blinks his eyes when she hovers above him, and pecks his lips. "Please..." She said and he melted.

"You coming down right," she asks, he nods his head as yes in response. She smiles and gets up to leave the room.

"Aahhh, damn man" raghav groans and follows her, wrapping that tie around his hand.

. . . .  . . . .

"Here have some ice cream" pallavi said and extends the tray to her mom, and amruta was also there.

"Raghav"amruta speaks after noticing something, he hums and looks at her, amruta eats spoonful of ice cream, and narrows her eyes. "What's that on your hand" she asks.

All of them looks at his hand, he raises his hand, "This...."he looks at pallavi with mischievous look.
"Your sister cho....", Raghav get cuts off, "I....I bought it, This is tie"
Pallavi says, and smiles, before sitting beside raghav.

'Was he really going to say it, that I accidentally choked him with it' Pallavi thinks
'She tried to choke me intentionally' he thinks. And both glares at each other.

________

Do you all really liked or not what I wrote seriously, I also don't know. I tried to write.

Please let me know your honest reply.

Thank You for reading