Hidden..!

A barren house in which there is no life left, and color is also gone,
One girl who is crying sitting in between for hours, hiding her face in her palms. She breathes heavily while crying..,

All the things seems blurry, her head hurting so much because of crying, still she tries to get up and comes out of the house,

As soon as she comes out she let herself fall in her husband's grasp, he was standing outside listening her crys, and fisting his hand until blood came out from there, but still he didn't let go.

When he saw her figure coming out faintly, he move towards her and catch her in his arms. She is quite, her eyes are bloodshot red.

He told her, that he will be standing outside until she tells him to come in.

He can not see her in that state, carrying her in bridal style, he sits in his car, and tells driver to drive away from this place.

He used to pass from this place, only to admire her, that innocent smile on her face when she plays with her small brother and that teasing expressions everything about her made him smile crazily.

He Sighed after listening her light snores, brushing the back of his fingers over her cheeks he admires her, he is feeling so lucky to have a female like her in his life, she was the angle for him whom he met when he was at his lowest and needed someone to hold on.

They arrives at his mansion after two hours of ride, he changed his house away from that place, because she always have nightmares and starts crying, just to let her have some peace and happiness in her life, which she deserves, he shifted here with her and her Little brother who is fifteen years old now.

He enters the mansion carrying her, as he climbs the stairs he sees 'Niel' standing at the edge of stairs, raghav gives him smile but niel has straight face.

"Is she sleeping?" Niel asks and looks at his sister, "Yes, she is tired" raghav says and goes into there room niel follows him behind.

Raghav carefully places pallavi on there bed and covers her frame with the duvet. And turns around to see niel and ruffles his hair,. "Stop doing that I'm not child anymore" niel says stopping raghav.

Raghav shakes his head knowing well how much that stubborn boy loves that. Raghav raises his hand mouthing 'Fine I won't'.

They both comes out, and raghav slowly closes the door, than looks at his wrist watch, it's 7 pm.
"Are you hungry?" He asks, and niel nods his head.

"Than let's make something delicious for you" raghav says and niel widely smiles at his statement, "and I'll make something delicious for my sister" niel says excitedly and runs down, "be careful" raghav says and goes behind him.

Pallavi comes down as she wakes up, "I took it first" Neil says "do you think I care" raghav States and tries to snatch it from niels hand, but he runs away with chopping board and raghav runs behind him.

"You old man" niel says and raghav's mouth hangs open, he scoffs "I'm still young" raghav says in his defense. Pallavi stops herself from laughing.

"You're dead once I catch you" raghav says, "Will see ok" niel says, and than finally raghav caught him and raises Niel in air holding that boys tshirt. Niel whines holding chopping board tightly to his chest.

And pallavi bursted out laughing watching them, and both of the boys divert there attention at her.
Raghav puts Niel down, and he runs away.

Raghav was so lost in his wife's laugh, he didn't notice niel.
Small smile creeps up on his face, she looks at raghav, who opened his arms for her.

She walks to him and stands in front of him, than raghav closes the gap between them and hugs her tightly. "Are you fine?" He asks and she nods in response hugging him more tightly.

"Raghav" she says, he hums, burning smell coming from kitchen, "something is burning" "Oh no" raghav lets her go and runs to save his food.

After eating half good and half burned food, pallavi does the dishes, raghav tried to help but she didn't let him. "I want to watch horror movie" niel says. "Sounds fun" raghav replies.

"No, go and sleep right now" pallavi orders to both of them and without wasting any time they gets up, "okay.." niel says and goes to sleep.

Than pallavi looks at raghav who was smirking at her, she raises her eyebrows asking what "Only you can order me" he says.

"Let's go to sleep than" she says and turns around but he comes and carries her in his arms, "raghav" she gasped at his sudden action. He smiled widely which made her smile too.

"Let me take good care of you now" he says and enters in their room, "What?" Pallavi asks confused.

Raghav lays her down on bed and hovers above her, attaching there foreheads he intensely stare into her eyes. "You're mine" he States, she smiles "I'm all yours" he smiles at her reply.

"If you're comfortable, can I ask you something" he asks, her smile fades away and she looks away "Yes...what?" She asks being nervous.

He notices the change in her behaviour, "aah nothing" he says, she relaxes but insist him if he wants to ask but he stops her, as he smashes his lips on her.

He was devouring her lips like it was his favourite meal, slowly his hands starts roaming around her body, her hands travels back to his neck and brings him more close to her, he smiles in between the kiss as she was also enjoying this.

His one hand goes and grasps her clothed breast and she gasps at the pleasure, he detached his lips and goes down to kiss her neck while she grasps his hair tightly making him groan.

'I know what you want to ask raghav, but I can't tell you the truth, it'll ruin our happy family'
"That truth should stay hidden it's better that way or...

__________

Haha truth should stay hidden,
I hope you enjoyed this mysterious one shot.

Thank you for reading.