↳ 13. 𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘹

[ holy shit guys this chapter is over 8K words, a long as heck chapter. miami grand prix you had so much content to give us. okay so first things first LOGAN signed for 2024 and I'm so happy for him! Secondly all the love on my books and MIRRORBALL hitting 100K thank you so so so so much ❤️ now this is the last chapter of part 1, we start with part 2 after this chapter meaning, finally the background set up for "oscalina" is complete and we shall move in drama, tension and more drama hehe. remember this is a slow burn romance so its going to be awhile before they get from 'i hate your guts' to 'maybe i love you'. but worry not we are going to get alot of "oscalina" from next chapter onwards. leave a #oscalina for your support :) dont be a silent reader. love you all so so much x Vi ˙ᵕ˙ ]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🏁 .* :☆゚. ───

"You blocked him?" Logan looked up from his phone, his eyes wide

"You blocked him?" Logan looked up from his phone, his eyes wide. Aelina and Logan were lying under beach umbrella enjoying a nice afternoon.

Aelina shrugged, "yeah, I was not in the mood to listen to him brag about finishing in front of me."

"But blocking him? Damn Lina you're fucking savage. So, am I assuming right that you aren't going to complete the dare?"

"Yeah, fuck that!" Aelina said. "I'd rather die than admit that I was at fault for our 2015 karting championship."

"I thought after all these years, you both were over that."

"You thought wrong," she said. Aelina had chosen to fly to Miami with Logan, but they were going to spend some time at his family home for a day. She was also hoping to avoid Francesca as much as she could after her spat with Oscar was trending on Twitter. She could deal with the pr nightmare on Wednesday once she sees the team again. If Francesca's long message was anything to go by, she knew she was in for a long lecture and would then have to make up to the team by doing intensive media work and following her for approved responses.

Being with the Sargent family was as she remembered, warm, welcoming, and loud. So very loud. They had spent the morning hanging out with his family, Aelina watched as Logan caught up with everyone before he suggested they go to the beach. Now here they were enjoying the warm Florida heat. Living in London deprived both of them of this heat so being here felt good.

They spent the rest of their evening at the beach before headed back for the Sargent family barbeque dinner. Aelina was enjoying her time and she was glad to see Logan smiling better after the frustrating season he has had so far, fans constantly comparing him to his teammate.

She hated that, she hated that they didn't notice how difficult it was to be a formula 1 driver. Liam and she were both rookies in a rookie team, so they didn't get shit on as much as Logan did, even Oscar got better treatment that Logan. How did people not realize Alex was a seasoned driver, with more experience and more time to learn the car, plus William's didn't have the best car, and Logan was still trying to adjust to it. She hoped the season would get better for him and the fans would stop being assholes but knowing how they treated her just for being a woman in the sport, she knew these so called fans would never change. All they ever did was sit in their houses on their comfortable couches and spew hate, try putting one of them in the cars and let's see how they perform. Shaking her head, she went focused her attention back to the card game she was playing with Logan and his family.