↳ 36. 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦

[ we official have 10 or so chapters after this one. 

🚧 WARNING: mentions of stalking, and violence 🚧

so i hope you enjoy this 3.5K word chapter its a bit of a emotional coaster, but this is the last we are going to see of a certain problematic ex. this chapter brings an end to part 3 and we start part 4 next(the last 10-12 chapters) 

i'm about to introduce you to a new max brain rot story in a couple days so be prepared for that but until then vote. comment. share.]

─── ⋆⋅🧡🥐💥⋅⋆ ──

After Oscar left to head to Monza for the race week, Aelina had spent her days training her body to be ready to get back in the car with Theo

After Oscar left to head to Monza for the race week, Aelina had spent her days training her body to be ready to get back in the car with Theo. Aelina gazed out of the window of the gym, her mind wandering as she watched the gloomy London weather. The accident had left her battered and bruised, but she was already fighting to be back. She knew that getting back into the driver's seat for the Singapore Grand Prix was not going to be easy, but she was determined to make it happen.

"Ready for another session?" Theo asked, his voice filled with determination.

Aelina nodded, "absolutely. Let's do this."

Theo wasted no time, guiding Aelina through a series of exercises designed to strengthen her muscles and improve her flexibility. Every movement was a challenge, but Aelina refused to give up.

"I hate that everything feels so much harder," Aelina groaned.

"I get it but you're doing so good."

"Yeah, and I wished I didn't get to miss the race."

"Get yourself better and you won't miss the next one," Theo said.

Aelina hummed in response. The two of them continued through their work out. A thorough warm-up session, focusing on loosening her muscles and increasing blood flow to prepare for the day's activities. Theo then conducted a comprehensive assessment of Aelina's current physical condition, noting any areas of weakness or stiffness resulting from her injury.

With the assessment complete, Theo tailored a strength training regimen specifically designed to target Aelina's areas of concern. They started with core exercises to improve stability and balance, gradually progressing to resistance training for her upper and lower body. Theo closely monitored her form and technique, providing guidance and corrections as needed to ensure maximum effectiveness and safety.

By noon Theo decided they needed to take a break and continue later in the evening. Aelina made her way back to her place when her phone buzzed. An unknown number calling her phone.

"Hello," Aelina said.

"Hello Gorgeous!"

Aelina's whole body froze the minute she heard his voice. Here she thought she had finally managed to break free from his control be he was back to tormenting her.