↳ 27. 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘹

hello loves, 

i know its been a bit but i was dealing with personal things. now i'm back. okay so this chapter is not as long as the others because i decided not to write the whole race weekend even though i enjoy writing the races i chose not to do it since i wanted to just give you guys content and not take too long, however we have alot of oscar aelina in this chapter and this is supposed to feel like a turning point. the next chapter is going to be a big chapter for them. 

so i havent decided if i want to write smut for this book yet. i wanted to get your thoughts on it? please leave a comment here telling me if you want me to write smut of just imply it? 

next chapter is very important and you guys are going to love it :D

please remember vote, comment share the story. i love you all :)

─── 🧡🥐💥 ──

The sunbathed the Silverstone Circuit in a golden hue as the British Grand Prix weekend kicked off with Friday's free practice sessions

The sunbathed the Silverstone Circuit in a golden hue as the British Grand Prix weekend kicked off with Friday's free practice sessions. Among the throngs of fans and the buzz of the paddock, Aelina herself caught in a whirlwind of emotions she hadn't quite yet addressed.

She stood by her car, adjusting her helmet with focused determination. Her eyes scanned the screens in front of her, but her mind couldn't help but wander to Oscar and everything that had gone down between them so far. She knew she was fucked the minute she kissed him in the car. They hadn't spoken about it and maybe they never would, but one thing was clear, she could no longer say she hated him. The memory of their stolen kisses lingered in her mind, sending a thrill through her that had nothing to do with racing.

As practice sessions began, Aelina found that the McLaren's new upgrades were really sending all the other teams running for their money.

"Andy, I'm having DRS issues again."

"Yes, we noticed, we are trying to override the settings," Andy's voice filtered through.

Unfortunately for Aelina the DRS issues continued through the first session and she had to practice and gather data without the use of her car's full potential.

During a break between FP1 and FP2 Aelina made her way towards the Ferrari garage to spend some time with her brother when she passed McLaren's garage her eyes wandering towards Oscar who looked up as she approached, a smile lighting up his face.

"Hey," he greeted her, his voice warm with affection.

"Hey," Aelina replied, her heart pounding in her chest. "How's it going?"

Oscar shrugged nonchalantly, though his eyes betrayed his true feelings. "Same old, same old. Trying to shave off those milliseconds."

Aelina nodded, her gaze lingering on him. "You looked pretty fast out there."