↳ 16. 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

alrighty hello its been a bit with an update, so sorry I was trying to finish my other book and was laser focused on it haha! but here we are a new sour post. i have a plan with this and i'm so excited as i see my plan slowly unfolding haha, for those of you who ship logan and aelina (thanks for planting a certain idea in my head hehe), for those of you who cant wait for oscar and aelina (you are going to enjoy this chapter). TRIGGER WARNING: ANXIETY ATTACK AT THE END remember i love my slow burns and i will make it burn so slowly between these two cause i need the pinning. next chapter we are back to race weekends :) enjoy this update. and i hope you all had a good christmas or at least a good holiday :) cheers x Vi 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🏁 .* :☆゚. ───

"Please Logan," Aelina groaned and fell back on her bed

Slight laughter followed through form the other end of the phone. "But I'm not traveling to Monaco till the twenty third," Logan responded.

"Please, I don't want to fly with just him, like please, being stuck in a plane and then a car with him sounds horrible. Can you do me a fast one and ask William's?"

"Why aren't you asking Liam, he's your teammate, wouldn't it be easier?"

"Liam's already in Monaco, since he was the one who flew to Imola first before the race was called out, he ended up going straight to Monaco from there. I was supposed to fly to Monaco the day the race got called off. Logan please, please, do me a solid. I'll talk to James if that's what you want?"

Logan let out another laugh and Aelina pouted, it's not like he could see her, but she really did not want to be taking a flight with Oscar Piastri. "Bonding Time" the teams called it but just the thought of having to sit in the therapist's office for ninety minutes with him and then spend a flight and a car ride was too much. Too fucking much. It already sucked that McLaren and Porsche were always stationed at the same hotels and that gave Francesca and Kevin a chance to torture them and when it's not them it will be Theo and Kim and to Aelina's dislike Theo is very good friends with Oscar's trainer Kim.

"Okay let me think about this," Logan said. "When is your next shrink appointment?"

"Please don't call it that!" Aelina cringed but Logan just laughed. "I hate you so much right now."

"Right, so I don't need to join you—"

"No, Lolo please." Aelina sat up. "Why are you so mean to me?"

"Because it's my best friend tax. Look I can't promise anything, but I'll talk to James."

"Yay, thank you."

"Okay, I got to go. But I'll text you later."

"Sounds good."

Aelina got off the bed and walked back to her living room, she had an hour before she'd have to leave to see the therapist and unfortunately Oscar. Willow was gone for another Motocross weekend, and she wouldn't been seeing her for a bit not with their crossing schedules and sure she was looking forward to Monaco, but it was everything around it that she was not happy about. Ever since the stupid meeting the two of them had at that coffee shot Aelina wasn't sure what she was supposed to feel. They hardly weirdly spent time together without killing the other. Sure, it was awkward, but it still happened.