Teasing

Ava’s POV:

Nick and I are getting ready for the office. Usually, I don't accompany him to the office but sometimes I would. Today, there is a special reason that I am going with him.

Last night, I was being so naughty at the dining table. So now he is up to something and taking me with him for his revenge from last night.

A few minutes ago:

I was standing in front of a wardrobe wrapping towel around my body. When suddenly Nick grabbed me from behind and opened the knot of my towel and it slipped from my body making me naked.

You teased me enough last night. Now, it's my turn baby girl.” he whispered and took out the pink vibrator from his pocket. I know what's coming to me.

He makes my legs wide spread and slowly inserts the ball shape of the vibrator into me

He makes my legs wide spread and slowly inserts the ball shape of the vibrator into me. It stretched my clit and made me feel full. Honestly, I always enjoyed his kinky teasing and punishments. He controlled the vibrator from his remote and started it at low speed.

I bit my lips feeling some pleasing sensations. He starts rocking the vibrator inside my clit.

“You are not allowed to cum without my permission as I am controlling your wet pussy today” he said.

“Understood” he said demandingly and I replied “Yess”. He kissed my lips harshly and exited the room.

Present time:

We both reached the office. The journey was so long for me as he was constantly controlling the vibrator inside me. I thought it was going to be fun but now I am getting more horny and desperate to just release myself.
We are passing the corridor when all employees start whispering looking at us. They all know the relationship between us as we had sex in his company too and never care about anyone's reactions even sometimes get caught too.

Everyone is staring at me as I was wearing a mini skirt and shirt and my cleavage is at full display. I purposely let some of my top buttons open. I always enjoy flaunting my body.

It is damn difficult to walk with a vibrator inside me. I can feel my wet panty as I am dripping my precum.

Meeting Room:

We are currently in the meeting room. He is making strategies with his employees regarding the next project. Suddenly, he increased the speed to its max. I looked at him and he is already giving me a wicked smile.

I gripped the chair tightly and rubbed my legs as it gets unbearable for me. He has already told me not to make any voice otherwise he'll be punished more. I wriggled on my seat with so many sensations. I can literally tell that my skirt is damp with my wetness.

“Are you ok? Is the chair uncomfortable for you ? ”  he asked me with such an innocent face. I want to swear at him so badly but each and every person present there looks at me for the answer. So, I calm myself.

“ Nothing I. It's just my hee.ls get stuck with the chair.” I cursed myself internally for stammering. He nodded and got busy with his work.

After some time, the meeting gets over and everyone leaves leaving us two behind. I sighed in relief and looked at him angrily.

“ Let me cum you jerk ”  I shouted frustratedly. He raised his one eyebrow.

Watch out your words girl. Do you want to get punished more? ”  he asked in a mocking tone. I squeezed my eyes tightly and gave him a not so sweet smile.

“I am dying inside...uh let me cum plz ”  I beg.

He lifted me and made me sit on the table. He moves my skirt and rubs my clit on panty and licks my cleavage. He gives wet kisses on my exposed bosoms.

“Aaah..umm.yeah” I moan and arch my back giving him more access. My fingers entangled his hair and he started biting them. He opens my shirt button and my boobs get free.

“How you have such juicy round boobs. I can play with them all day without getting bored ummmm..” he said while latching on to them. I knew that I would have a lot of marks on them now.

“Oh wow..so wet” he made me lay on the table.

He increased the speed of vibrator and placed his face near me. My legs are shaking.

“1.....2.....3 CUMM” he moved the vibrator and I released my cumm hard on his mouth and he licked it all.

“Aaaaaaahhhh...yeahh..fuck.” I cried with intense pleasure.

He sucked my pussy lips and licked them well. I cum for about a few minutes.

“See what you have done to me bitch” I sat on the table and looked at him. He stands there bottom less and his dick stands proudly.

“Come here slut” I go towards him.

“ Kneel down and put your tongue to some work” he commands and I immediately wrap my mouth around his dick and start sucking every inch of his length. He tightened his grip on my hair and pushed his length in my mouth fully.

“ fuck..yes..so good” he groaned and exploded inside my mouth. I gulp every drop of his.

“Aaaah...deeper..fuck..umm..uhI moaned loudly as he is pounding inside my clit. A knot built inside me and I released myself.

He cum deep inside me and removed himself. I laid down exhausted on the couch. We had sex for the past 3 hours. He made me cumm so much that now I feel dry inside.

I picked up my clothes from the floor and dressed myself. He left a while ago. I also exited the meeting room and watched some of the employees looking at me with grin. This is not new as every time we gave them a good show with our loud moans and groans.

Canteen:

I was having a cup of coffee as I felt so tired after our steamy make out. Then, a man sits in front of me catching my attention.

Had a good time, huh?” he asked while sipping his coffee.

“Excuse me ”  I asked in confusion.

“ Oh don't act like an innocent girl. You know that everyone here knows what happened in the meeting room after we all left?” he smirked.

“ None of your business John. Concentrate on your work” I replied to him.

“It is my business Ava. I want to remind you again that you are so sexy and beautiful. Don't you think you can do more than only living like a SLAVE to a man. ” he said cheekily.

“ Shut your Mouth. If Nick hears this, you will lose your job bastard.” I replied angrily. I know he is so into me and wants me to warm his bed. I knew his intentions towards me from day one. He is so lusty that he tried to touch me many times. But I always ignored him. As, I had a contract with Nick that I cannot get physical with any other man without his permission.

“ I don't care . I just want you for once only. I am dying to taste y-” I cut his sentence in between.

“Shut the fuck up. No more words. Just forget me you jerk as you are not getting me.” I placed my cup with a loud thump and left.

“Where were you?” Nick asked as I entered his cabin.

“ Had coffee in the canteen” I gave him a small smile.

“ Hmm..  let's go home. My work is done ” he said and grabbed my hand. We left for home.

If you guys liked the story, plz vote and comment ⭐. I would like to hear your views