FOREPLAY 🍓

Ava's POV:

My life has become so interesting and meaningful with Nick. I always wanted to live a life of a rich girl. I never liked my job of cleaning and serving at the bar but YES.... I loved providing OTHER KIND OF SERVICES to my customers 😜. So, when I met Nick and he offered me to become his SEX TOY and in return he'll give me everything which I desire, I agreed. I always enjoy sexual pleasures and always want to push myself to the edge. I am a big sucker of DICKS🍌. Me and Nick never wanted to have commitments and all. So, that's how we decided to live together for our own benefits.

Currently, I am at the kitchen doing some stuff. When suddenly, someone grabbed my waist and I flinched from the sudden touch.

"Looking so sexy babygirl" Nick whispered sexily in my ear.

"Gosh you scared me for a second" I said while huffing.

"Who else can be here baby" he said squeezing my boobs🍈 and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you planning to seducing me baby?" he asked and I turned towards him.

I was wearing a loose sweater without any bra paired with shorts which barely covers my body

I was wearing a loose sweater without any bra paired with shorts which barely covers my body. I like to dress up like this at home.

"I always seduce you darling and you always get rock hard seeing me. Don't you?" I replied in slow voice caressing his cheek with my finger. He pushed me more into him and our chests are touching with each other.

"I am getting hard by your dirty talks only" he smirked and gave a hard squeeze to my ass🍑

"Oh really! Then Can you help me with something in the bedroom?" I bite my 👄 sexily and continue my dirty talks as he enjoys that.

" Gladly babygirl but let's try something new " saying this he left me there and took out a bowl of strawberries 🍓🍓 filled with whipped cream. I understand his intentions as he lift me with his other hand and put me on his shoulders. We reached the bedroom as he threw me on bed and placed the bowl near me.

He removed his clothes and stands naked infront of me. I swear to god I had never seen such a huge and thick dick🍌. He always made me feel full with his length.

"TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND LIE DOWN." he commands me with his cold voice and I obliged. I was completely naked and his gaze was piercing my body.

" I love when you command me " I said as I felt butterflies in my tummy.

" What else you love about me?" he asked cockily.

" I think I am in love with your Dick". I replied and he came closer to my lips with strawberry. He caress my lips with cream over it. I felt so cold with those frozen strawberries.

He licked all the cream from my lips and starts sucking them passionately. He rolls his tongue and fill them with his saliva.

"Open your mouth" he said and squeezed the strawberry juice in my mouth. He explored every corner of my mouth.