I'm sorry

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'd like to thank every one of you who read and enjoyed this book. I would've never imagined I'd have a book reach 300k views, so thank you

Second of all, I have a bit of a sad update to share with you all. I've been visiting this book every once in a while trying to think of a way to finish it but every time I try, I get writer blocked and I end up leaving it.

So I did a lot of thinking and decided to just discontinue the book and leave it as is, complete with the ending it has right now.

To add some context, I started this project back when I was 15 because I was bored in class, now I am turning 20 in a month, and my interests and my writing style had changed drastically.

Also, original readers of this book might know that I've added, removed and edited some parts of this book a lot and even with all these changes nothing motivated me to finish it

To be frank, I don't even stan stray kids anymore, and it's been quite a while since I've kept up with anything they release.

I also thought about deleting this book entirely just in case I do write anything else in the future but I read somewhere that writers shouldn't delete their work because it might be some person favorite book (I doubt) and so I decided to keep it.

Again I'm sorry to all of you who were expecting a better ending or at least an update and thank you for keeping up with text.

Hopefully I see you again in the future if I do write another book.