#32: Airplanes

Rose POV

"ok girls the van is here, get your luggage inside and have a seat" the supervisor announced and we all got up from our seats, dragging our traveling bags with us

I let out a long sigh once I made it inside the vehicle and onto my seat. I couldn't believe I'm finally going to travel outside the country for the first time in years

My mom was against the idea at first, she was scared to lose me just like how she lost dad due to an airplane crash, but luckily I managed to convince her with the help of Alice.

The drive to the airport was fun, we had a mini karaoke party where everyone sang their favorite song. Since it was only us the girls, our supervisor and the driver, we got comfortable and sang even if our voices were the worst.

"Ok guys it's Rose turn" Jiwon said while laughing still at Jieun voice "what do you want to sing?"

"You should sing an English song!" Jieun suggested and everyone agreed with her

"ok, I'll sing chandelier " I said before giggling at how excited everyone was for me to sing

I began singing and the whole van became quiet, they were all looking at me with mesmerizing eyes. In the midst of my singing, Jiwon got out her phone and began recording me.

When I was done everyone clapped and cheered

"You should become a singer, your voice is amazing!" Our supervisor encouraged me but I just shook off her offer with a smile and a 'I'm not good enough'.

Once our van stopped in front of the airport, we got out grabbing our luggage on the way. The stray kids members van was right behind us so I managed to get a glimpse of them getting out

Felix saw me staring and sent me a sneaky wink that nobody probably catched except me. I turned my head away from him and smiled to myself.

The members headed in first and we were behind them just a little bit away so we wouldn't get in the paparazzi's way.

It was hell trying to get past all the fans who kept following the members down to the airplane gate, but luckily we managed to lose them once we got inside the actual plane. Of course a few followed inside, the ones who have nothing to do but follow idols around.

I shook my head as I noticed one of the fans sitting across from Felix getting closer than normal to him. He was politely bowing his head at her with a smile trying to get rid of her, she was still a fan after all no matter how obsessed she was.

A feeling of jealousy took over me as I saw her hand lay on Felix chest. I was so close to getting up from my seat and heading towards them to give the girl a piece of my mind since glaring at her wasn't enough.

"someone's jealous" Jiwon said with a sly voice

"pfft I'm not, that fan is just rude why is she touching Felix like that he's totally uncomfortable" I complained but Jiwon wasn't having any of my excuses

"do you want to go and talk to her? I'm totally up for some airplane fight" Jiwon smirked and I looked at her in disbelief before actually thinking about it

"you know what... I'm actually going to say something" I unbuckled my seat belt and jolted up heading to Felix with confident.

On the other side, Jiwon mouth was hang open. She was only joking when she told me to do something.

Felix eyes widened as I stood between him and the fan. I was mostly facing him which made the fan behind me irritated, she tapped me a couple of times but I ignored her.

"I think you're sitting in my seat" I said with a sneaky wink

Felix got the message I was trying to send him and he immediately got up

"oh I'm sorry maam, here you can have your seat back"

I pointed with my head towards Jiwon and he nodded before leaving.

"No that is his seat! You're the one who's trying to take his seat!" The fan across complained but I simply laid back and enjoyed my ride

Changbin, who was next to me, smirked at my plan and Jeongin, who was sitting next to changbin on the window seat, placed his hand on his mouth trying to contain his laughter.

When the fan turned her head away, I fist bumped both changbin and Jeongin before they relaxed finally being able to catch a break.

The fan apparently got really mad, she got up from her seat and exited the plane.

"Must be nice to be rich" I chuckled to myself.

When Felix noticed the empty seat, he got up from his current seat and headed toward it.

In the end, I ended up sitting in the fan seat while Felix went back to his old one. After all was done, it was finally time to take off.

I had originally brought a small bag that had my phone and other necessities with me but I must've forgot it at my seat. I wasn't able to get it now since the plane was taking off so I had to sit and wait till the plane is in the air.

I needed my bag, it had my phone and earphones so I could listen to anything as the plane took off. I had a fear of flying, especially take offs and landings the only thing that would calm me down was music and now I'll have to endure it without anything to calm me down.

Once the plane started speeding up, I closed my eyes and placed my shaking hands on my heart. I tried focusing on my heart and ignoring the sounds outside but it was no help.

Then a hand out to nowhere grabbed one of my hands and squeezed it assuringly. I opened my eyes to see Felix holding my hand while smiling at me

"it's ok, just focus on my hand" he said as he started to gently stroke the front of my hand with his thumb

I kept my eyes on him and switched all my focus on him, it was actually working I was able to block out the fact that the plane was tilting and was ready to be in air.

His eyes were the main fact I was able to do it, his eyes were so mesmerizing it was hard to focus on any the else but them. His gentle strokes played a part too, the way he drew circles with his thumb was comforting.

His method of calming me down actually worked too well, I didn't know that we already flew until Felix pointed it out. I snapped out of it and let out an awkward cough as I retrieved my hand before turning my head away afraid that he might've noticed my blushing face.

I heard him playfully chuckle before he as well turned his head back to face the front.

This is going to be a long ride for me...