17-20

Chapter 17 The Little Black Man

"Empty?"

The area surrounded by blue plastic sheeting is indeed an open space.

Conan had a panoramic view of the open space. It was so clean that there wasn't even a single stone on the ground.

He was not the only one who was confused.

Toru Amuro squatted down and carefully observed the ground.

It seemed as if the office building here yesterday was just their fantasy.

Even when he checked, he couldn't find any trace that there had been an office building here.

It's like the area next to the Mori Detective Agency was originally empty.

Now empty, the owner has built a new building on it.

Conan affirmed: "There is no deviation in my memory. Yesterday, this was an office building, with all kinds of white-collar workers coming in and out."

Toru Amuro looked at Conan with his eyes, and quickly retracted it before Conan noticed.

He smiled and said: "Maybe you remembered it wrong? The Mandela effect."

Conan: "Don't you remember that there is an office building here?"

Toru Amuro still had a flawless smile on his face, pushing Conan to leave this area and go to Bo Luo left.

He replied casually to Conan: "Human memory is inherently biased. You said there is an office building here, which affects my memory. Now I can't recall whether there is one here or not." Conan looked at him suspiciously:

" Are you kidding me?"

Toru Amuro turned around, looked at the blue plastic sheet surrounding the open space and said inexplicably: "We will know what the situation is after the construction is completed." Conan complained: "Then it

is just an open space now. , there is no sign of construction at all. Could it be that a building can appear out of thin air in that place?"

Toru Amuro joked: "Who knows."

Maybe a brand new building will really appear out of thin air here tomorrow?

——Patrick

burped and took out the tablecloth to wipe his mouth.

He asked: "Hey, SpongeBob, do you want to go home?"

SpongeBob held his face in one hand and tapped his cheek with his fingers.

"I asked my colleagues from the Conjuring College to help feed the little snails, so there is no need to rush back."

Patrick said happily: "Then we can party all night long!" SpongeBob

was not very happy: "I still have one thing that I have not finished. "

What's the matter? What's the matter?"