53

Chapter 53 This is real tennis

Sandy quickly explained the basic rules of tennis to SpongeBob, and then the serve and catch.

First serve.

Sandy holds a tennis ball in her left hand and a racket in her right hand.

"SpongeBob, like me, first throw the tennis ball up, then feel the wind direction and air humidity, and find the best moment to swing the racket." SpongeBob held the tennis ball and murmured nervously: "

Wind direction, air humidity . To find the most suitable time to swing..."

Spongebob exposed his nostrils and took a deep breath. The wind direction was correct.

He suddenly fell to the ground and wiped the dirt with his fingers.

Very good and the air humidity is correct.

The next thing is...

SpongeBob throws the tennis ball, and then... he steps on his left foot and his right foot, and falls hard. Everything is as if it was slowed down. As SpongeBob's fallen tennis racket swings down hard, it hits the tennis ball. He waved to the opposite side.

Sandy, who was on the other side of the block, stood ready. The tennis ball flew past her and continued to spin when it landed.

Sandy said in surprise: "SpongeBob, you are so awesome, you have already learned how to serve."

SpongeBob got up and said shyly: "Serving is not difficult."

Echizen Ryoma, who saw all this in his eyes: " ..."

He crushed the can in his hand, and the best choice for him was to leave.

But he was so caught up in the squirrel and the sponge that he couldn't move a step.

Everyone is curious.

He is also included.

Anyone walking by a tennis court and spotting a squirrel teaching a sponge how to play tennis would stop and watch.

Is there anyone in the world who has such willpower and can pass by calmly and unmoved by such a magical scene?

Sandy: "SpongeBob, pride is the biggest enemy of learning. You can't get carried away." "

I know, Sandy!"

After learning to serve, the next step is to catch the ball.

Sandy: "Catching the ball is very simple. Just watch the timing and hit the tennis ball hard."

Sandy stood up on the other side and raised the racket high to serve.

"SpongeBob, catch the ball."

The tennis ball landed on the ground, bounced high, and flew over the blocker.

SpongeBob moves forward in small steps. The tennis ball flying in the air seems to have its own thoughts. If SpongeBob goes to the left, it will go to the right. If SpongeBob goes to the right, it will go to the left.