34

Chapter 34 The game is really fun.

Miss Puff’s driving school built in the Magic College has been completed, and the NPC Miss Puff has been unlocked.

Click Driving School to view driving school functions.

There is an extra panel, and the ranking on it is vacant.

Every week, the driving school will hold safe driving activities. If the vehicle is successfully driven through obstacles, special materials will be obtained.

Settlement is based on ranking. The higher the ranking, the higher the special materials obtained.

The materials needed for the buildings to be built next all have special materials rewarded in the safe driving event.

Jingu Sizhou tried it alone and found that the difficulty of the game was not high and the existence of obstacles increased the playability.

Props will also be randomly assigned on the track, and the props have different functions.

The race track is not the same every week, with a total of 10 tracks rotating.

In addition, Jingu Siju can also spend a certain amount of money to buy special materials from Miss Puff - agouti thorns, which can be used to make weapons.

It seems that there are powerful monsters that need to be defeated in the later stages of the game.

But currently, Shrine Shrine’s only focus is on management and construction.

After the plot can be played in a small window, it will be more convenient for Jingu Siju to play.

He spent the whole day immersed in the joy of building decorative farms.

As the level of the game increases, Jingu Si Zhou obtains more and more decorations.

Helping the residents of Bikini Castle decorate their houses satisfactorily can also earn Kamiya Shihiru a lot of game gold coins.

At present, the amount of money required to upgrade all aspects of the game is huge. In order to build furniture and props, some materials also require money to purchase.

Being stretched thin, Jingu Si Zhou had no choice but to spend his money on the cutting edge.

He only has one liver, and his liver is bursting, so the resources available to him are limited.

Fortunately, the residents of his Bikini Castle are not people who want him to eat, drink, and eat.

Jingu Si Zhou thought of a game he once played.

The game sets the player as the leader, who needs to establish his own religion, recruit followers, and expand his power.

The recruits are as if they are mentally retarded, and they have to do everything they can to eat, drink, and have sex with him as the church supervisor. You have to help the believers shovel shit, and you also have to take into account the believers' mood. Interrupting the believers' conversations will also lower your prestige.

The most outrageous thing is that when a believer dies, he, the leader, has to be buried.

What kind of leader is he?