49

Chapter 49

Where have you seen the pursuit of the genius little devil?

The babies should all be about the same size. Conan thought.

The little mouth dropped, and Gin in the stroller began to cry.

The ruffian boss shrugged: "Not only has he become a baby, but his brain has also degenerated into a baby."

The ruffian boss rolled his eyes and temporarily threw the brat into the Krusty Krab. He continued to study the old man spray.

Let these idiots in the Krusty Krab help him take care of this baby.

The ruffian boss put his hands on his hips and laughed wildly.

He jumped on Mr. Crab's shoulders: "Eugene."

He looked at him with watery eyes.

Mr. Crab: "You're going to do nothing good!"

The boss prayed: "Please Eugene, because this baby Karen has quarreled with me, and I need a world of two to make Karen forgive me."

Mr. Crab said coldly: "What does your quarrel with your wife have to do with me?"

The ruffian boss said in a pitiful tone: "Eugene, you don't want your old friend to become a widow and end up lying in a nursing home with you for the rest of his life. Mr.

Crab thought about the scene that the ruffian boss said.

The gray-haired man and his ruffian boss, who couldn't walk easily, depended on each other. They spent the rest of their lives together, cursing and having no one to accompany them.

Without a wife, the two can only go to a nursing home together, together with other old men and women, and finally die in silence.

"No! This is really a disaster."

Seeing the situation, the ruffian boss said: "So, I'm asking you, Eugene, to help me take care of this baby. I'm going home to find Karen." Before Mr. Crab could

refuse, the ruffian boss ran all the way to the drill. After arriving in the teleportation device, he returned to the Krusty Krab.

Mr. Crab raised his forehead and said, "I fell into that little ruffian's scheme again."

The kid was full of energy and his voice was loud.

He hasn't learned to speak yet and can only express himself by crying and laughing.

Smile when you are happy. If you have any other unhappy emotions, always express them by crying.

"Woah! Woah!"

The cries got louder and louder, disturbing many guests.

Mr. Krabs covered his ears: "He kept crying like clockwork, and all my guests ran away crying!"

Spongebob picked him up and comforted him: "Baby don't cry, baby don't cry. Brother Squidward

said loudly while crying: "Mr. Krabs, stop him quickly. I can't even hear what the customer ordered." Mr. Krabs held his chin and