best birthday

Name: Kim TaehyungAge: 25Profession: CEO Nature: rude, cold, anger issues, caring

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 25
Profession: CEO
Nature: rude, cold, anger issues, caring.

Name: Kim TaehyungAge: 25Profession: CEO Nature: rude, cold, anger issues, caring

Name: y/n
Age: 17 [she is tuning 18 today]
Profession: university student.
Nature: cute, innocent, sensitive, silent.

At night

Y/n was up till 12am waiting for the wishes but no message came she pouts and slept.

Morning 5am

She was up she again checked her phone but no messages. She got freshen up and came to study room soon a boy and a girl were there [she tutor them for pocket money 1 hr everyday 5:30 to 6: 30 (one of my friend does this so 😁)]

At 6:30 she came back to her room and checked her phone again few tears left her eye she turned her phone off and threw it on the bed before wiping her tears and getting up.

Y/n: happy birthday to me.

She got freshen up and got ready for the day then came downstairs to the kichen and prepared 2 cups of coffee and came to Tae's room with a smile.

Y/n: op-
Tae: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER!
Y/n:(flinched hard) s-s-sor-ry oppa door was open that's why I am sorry (stepped out) can I come in (still smiling)
Tae: keep the coffee on table and prepare the breakfast it's your turn today.
Y/n: but I prepared dinner too yest-
Tae: didn't you eat?
Y/n:(kept the coffee on table) what I have to make oppa?
Tae: uh....pancakes.
Y/n:(nods).......
Tae: what? Get going now I am getting late.
Y/n:(sigh left)

She prepared the breakfast and sets the table Tae had his breakfast silently.

Y/n: can you drop me today I am late for bus. (Looking at him)
Tae: gone mad or what? I told you I have an important meeting.
Y/n:(sigh)

He left y/n got up she was trying her best not to crybut few tears left her eyes she wiped her tears and came out after locking the door she looked at her brothers branded cars and bikes she smiled and touched the bike that's when the driver spoke.

D1: you are not aloud to touch them.
Y/n:(moving her hand back)(looking up) it's my oppa's bike.
D1: not yourself right?
Y/n:(looking down).......(in her mind) one day I will also buy Mercedes and you will be the driver b!tch.