🗡 Revenge 🗡

Name: Kim Taehyung Age: 16Family: 6 brothers and parents

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 16
Family: 6 brothers and parents.
Nature: cute, bubbly, lovely, trouble maker.

[All bts members age is same as in real life and there nature too. They are business men except Jk who is a doctor. His father is a businessman and a heartless mafia but a really nice man for his family. Tae's family loves, pampers and spoil him a lot.]

Dad: you know you did wrong am I right?
Tae:(sobbing softly nods)
Dad: I can except a verbal answer can't I?
Tae:(nods) yes Dada.
Dad: you were not aloud to take hyung's laptop when he told you not to right?
Tae: yes papa.
Dad: so what are you suppose to say.
Tae: I am sowwy papa hyung I will be a good boy.
Dad: good boy now let's get it over with.
Tae:(crying hard nodding as no) me don't need punishment papa I understand papa I am sorry.
Dad: Tae don't make it hard for both of us. Jin punish him.
Jin:(held his wrist)

Dad left. Jin sat on thr couch Tae was crying hard.

Tae: hyungie I will never do it again.
Jin: Tae be good stop crying. (Wiping his tears placing him on his lap)
Tae: u will be good boy from now on. (Hugging him)
Jin:(creasing his hairs)(in mind) how can I punish this fluffy ball of mine? (At present) Taetae bear that's it no more crying. (Rubbing his back)

He calmed Tae down.

Jin: ready for punishment?
Tae:(looking down nods)
Jin: go face the corner no looking back huh?
Tae:(teary-eyes nods)

He went towards the wall and did as told. Jin was sitting there making the presentation once again.

After 20 minutes.

Jin:(lifted the crying little boy in his arms)
Tae: sowwy hyungie me is sowwy (Hugging him right crying hard) Taetae will be good now sorry.
Jin:(wiping his own tears rocking him back and forth mummbling sweet nothings)

Jin:(taking him in his arms) shh my baby bun you are such a good boy aren't you?
Tae:(hiccuping)
Jin:(rubbing his back) my good little boy you took your punishment like a good boy.
Tae:(sniffing)
Jin:(patting his back) sh-
Mom:(snached her baby)(Hugging him close to her cheast) it's ok baby don't cry anymore. (Glaring at him angrily.)
Jin:(deep sigh)
Tae:(sniffing)
Dad: honey let's go.
Mom: you go I am with Tae.
Jin:(took him) mumma I will take care and it was his mistake so no need to be angry at me now. (Patting his back gently)

Mom and Jin were arguing until they heard a cute snore and it was Tae both of there heart melt they kissed his forehead and Mom went to work Jin also got up with Tae in his arms that's when Suga called him he lied Tae on the couch and gave him a pillow.