Sans, Papyrus, And Their Father. What More Could You Ask For?

Mafiafell Papyrus, Sans, and Gaster stood in the doorway - Sans on the left, Papyrus on the right and Gaster in the middle. All tall, imposing and dangerous, the presence they have off spoke, 'Mess around and find out'.

"Good, evenin', Henry." Gaster was the first to approach, and Henry did the same, extending his hand and shaking Gaster's with a respectful smile.

"Meet my sons, Sans and Papyrus." Gaster gestured for his sons to approach and shake Henry's hand - Sans's eyes never leaving yours. The same smile on his face that made you anxious, the smile that plainly said, 'You're mine now and there's nothing you can do about it'.

Error's strings wrapped around your fingers under the gloves, and you felt Error trying to take control, the corner of your vision going black but you fought against him.

"it's lovely to meet you." Mary said as both Sans and Papyrus kissed her hand as a sign of respect.

"This is my grandchild, Y/n." You extended your hand and Papyrus shook it (holding a lasagna) while Sans . . . Sans kissed it, a prolonged kiss that you knew exactly what it meant, 'It's nice to finally meet you'.

"Seems you have an admirer, Y/n." Henry laughed, as did Mary when Sans pulled away, his gold tooth glinting in the light of the candles as he smirked at you.

"Let us start dinner!" Mary clapped her hands together and grabbed yours and for once your were grateful for being dragged away . . . though the faint growl didn't go unheard.

You all made your way to the dining room, the skeletons behind you were silent, their steps were silent, everything about them was silent except their magic. Their magic was anything but silent. It was everywhere, radiating from their bones and sending messages out to any monster that they were here and they were the ones in charge now.

Everyone sat quietly at the table, you sitting next to Henry, away from the skeletons, away from Sans. Who was looking at you occasionally while him and his brother talked. You tried to listen in, but you weren't able to make anything out. Whatever they were discussing they were keeping quiet about it.

Henry rang the bell and immediately just like always, butlers and maids were rushing out of the kitchen and placing dinner plates in front of every space on the table and removed the lids.

"Help yourselves to whatever you desire, feel free to use your magic if you can't reach the plates." Henry gestured to the table and you felt eyes digging into your head, you didn't have to look to know it was Sans.

"So, thanks are in order." Henry said as he took a huge chunk of casserole from a plate, "From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to thank you, Papyrus, for saving my grandchild. You don't know how much they mean to me and my family."

Papyrus looked up from placing lasagna on his plate - his famous lasagna that you just had to have - and gave a nod, respect on his skull to appease Henry, "I wouldn't allow such a thing to happen to an innocent."

"Such a respectful person you are, Papyrus. I admire that." Henry complimented and you saw Papyrus, Sans, and Gaster relax in their seats at the compliment - now knowing Henry wasn't a racist prick probably helped.

"I'd also like to thank you for bringing your dish, lasagna was it? I haven't tried it before, may I?" Henry asked and Papyrus cut up a piece and set it on a smaller plate before using his magic to levitate it to Henry, setting it beside his plate.

"Thank you, Papyrus." Henry and Mary nudged his arm gently, inclining her head towards Gaster and Sans, "Oh right, how could I have forgotten." Henry said to himself and you looked down at your plate.

"Thank you for attending this dinner, Gaster and Sans, I hope we can discuss more interesting terms over dinner. Such as a repayment for your son saving my grandchild."