CHAPTER 2: meeting Marceline & regrets back home.

After Jaune was teleported in Marceline's house and sees her crying in her sleep, he's wondering about why she's crying in her sleep and is also wondering about why Prismo sent him here in this part of OOO, so he decided to walk towards Marceline to wake her up and ask her some questions

But as for Marceline, her vamp senses kicked in and when she woke up, she sees Jaune stopping in front of her after seeing her awake, and then....

Jaune & Marceline: (SCREAMING!!!!!)

They both screamed as Jaune immediately backed up towards the TV and Marceline flew to her guitar-axe, grabbed it and wielded it at Jaune, who is now scared at seeing the blade very close to his neck

Jaune: Ok, let's calm down before you do something you'll regret!!!

He reasoned to a glaring Marceline

Marceline: who are you? How did you get inside my house?

She demanded

Jaune: A colored painting man named Prismo sent me here!!!

As he said ''prismo'' her eyes widened in shock at hearing that name because Jake told her and Bubblegum about his cosmic friend/pickle lover

Marceline: wait, you know Prismo?

She asked calmly as she lowered her guitar-axe

Jaune: yeah, he sent me to his time room, then sent me here because of him knowing something that happened to me recently.... something I don't like talking about.

He said the last part in a sad tone, which made Marceline wonder what happened to him before he got here in her home, so she patted him on the back and smiled softly

Marceline: tell me, I'll listen to what you have to say.

She said as Jaune sighed and smiled at her as he then started to explain what happened to him 

(French voice: Later) 

Marceline: ......that is just messed up and very stupid for them to do all that to you!!!

She yelled as Jaune nodded

Jaune: yeah.

He said

Marceline: and your own family disowned you.

Jaune: uh huh.

Marceline: OVER A PIECE OF PAPER!!!???

She angrily screamed as jaune grew a deadpan look

Jaune: yeah, I'm trying not to dwell on all that.

He said as Marceline sighed and calmed down, then smiled at Jaune

Marceline: well at least you still have a sister, along with a sister-in-law and a nephew that stayed by your side.

Jaune smiled

Jaune: yeah, at least I still have them.... Also, why were you crying in your sleep when I got here?

He asked as Marceline grew a sad face

Marceline: my girlfriend Bonnie broke up with me yesterday, she said that she just wanted to be friends with me instead of lovers. You know how it goes.

Jaune nodded in understanding while having a look of sympathy, then started to think about how everyone is doing back on remnant, specifically the ones that stayed by his side during his torment he went through. 

(French Voice: Meanwhile on Remnant) 

Back on Remnant, we see everyone at Beacon Academy having looks of regret. Why? It's because of Ozpin & the staff showing everyone the truth about jaune saving Cardin's pathetic ass and since then, they felt guilty, even teams RWBY & JNPR (June Arc replaced Jaune as team leader)

The Arc Family was no better, because after word got out to everyone outside of Beacon & Vale, everyone started saying slurs at the family and threw stuff at them, even spat at their faces at the grocery store with hateful looks.

They mostly glared at Nicholas because HE was the one who had the idea of disowning his only son because he wanted to follow his dream of being a hero, to honor his ancestors and the Arc Family name.... but Nicholas only ended up disgracing it because of him & the family being ignorant a-holes.

Saphron & her family severed all ties to the Arcs because of that. June even tried calling Saphron once or twice, but she ended up getting blocked by her, which made June upset as she cried on her bed after that.

Team RWBY for instance, they had the same treatment the arc family got.

Everyone Regretted what they did and want Jaune back so everything can be back to normal.... but they will see Jaune again, but he won't be alone when the time comes.