CHAPTER 9: Revenge & Regrets.

(IN OZPIN'S OFFICE)

we see the elevator arrive at the top of Beacon Academy as everyone entered the office, where they see Ozpin & Glynda standing at his desk, but are also curious at seeing Marceline & the others from OOO

Jaune: (sighs) hello Ozpin and Glynda....

He says as he stands there at the desk with a serious look on his face

Ozpin: ah, Mr. arc, it's good to see you again.

Jaune: likewise, but I can't say that I can forget what happened here, but from what I heard from them, it seems that things are in need of fixing and there are more pressing matters, but we will worry about that later, ok?

Ozpin & Glynda look at each other, then back at Jaune as they nod in understanding as Ozpin took a sip from his mug as per usual

Jaune: good, now onto the problems at hand. A person called the Lich has came here from their realm, (points to fin, Jake, and his friends) and we think that he is looking for Salem to start an everlasting darkness upon both our worlds....or in the lich's point of view, erasing life from existence since that's his thing.

He said, making Glynda shocked as she dropped her crop while Ozpin spat out his coffee in shock

(like this guy from ''The Amazing World of Gumball'')

Ozpin: who told you about Salem?!

He demanded while being surprised

Jaune: two immortal beings named Scarab & Prismo.

He said bluntly

Ozpin: .....oh.

Glynda: well, is there another reason why you're here?

She asked while Phyrra and June look at jaune as Marceline holds his arm tightly as they wait for him to speak

Jaune: (smirks) well.... there is...one thing I wanted to do once i managed to come back here. I want to fight against my shitty ex-dad, Nicholas. I want to challenge him to fight over control of the Arc family and Ozpin, if I win this fight, YOU...will have no choice but to give me Full control over beacon academy.

he said, shocking everyone in ozpin's office, even Ozpin & Glynda were shocked at hearing what he said as well

Ozpin: are you sure you want to take over this place jaune? I can understand fighting your dad, but why would you want to be headmaster of this school?

Glynda: that's exactly what I want to know too.

Jaune: simple: I want to make everyone here pay for what they've done to me, I want to make your students suffer as I have. That's why I want to take over beacon.

Ozpin and Glynda look at each other and then nod in understanding.

Ozpin and Glynda: ok, but on one condition.