Plans

Dawson lays in bed, his hand slowly going up and down his cock, teasing himself into a calm orgasm. He has his eyes closed, soft moans leaving his mouth.

"Wesley..." He whispers, releasing a whimper. "Oh fuck, please!" He wishes Wesley were there. He wishes he could have Wesley's mouth on him again, sucking him until he's almost to tears. He wants to fuck that nerd so fucking bad, ruin him as slowly as possible to make him suffer for how many times he's teased Dawson. Fuck, Dawson hates how Wesley thinks he can have some sort of control over him. He wants to pin the nerd to the wall and fuck his brains out.
One day, He thinks to himself, One day I'll fuck Wesley so hard, he won't be able to walk.

Dawson cums with a guttural groan, hating the way his back arches off the bed. He hates the way Wesley makes him feel submissive in the moment. Dawson knows for a fact that he is not a submissive bitch. He could dominate Wesley in an instant, if only he was in the right state of mind anytime Wesley was near.

His stomach gets tingly and his eyes glaze over every time Wesley is near him, talking to him, pleasuring him. Wesley has the ability to make Dawson's mind go completely blank, forcing him to be submissive.

The next day at school, Dawson watches Wesley move around the library with a study group. His eyes are dark with want as he stares at Wesley's tall figure and thin waist. He wants him, he wants him so bad.

Dawson walks toward him, his eyes never leaving Wesley's body. In front of the study group that stand with Wesley, Dawson grabs Wesley by the wrist and shoves him into a bookcase. The study group jumps, fearing what the bad boy will do with the nerd.

But Wesley just stares down Dawson, his eyes hold a slight surprised look in them. Dawson presses Wesley against the bookshelf, leaning close so he can whisper orders, "Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes."

Dawson steps away, shoving Wesley harshly into the wood before walking out of the room.

Dawson cracks his knuckles as he waits for Wesley. When the door opens, he smirks widely, already anticipating how amazing it will feel to have Wesley on his knees again.

He slowly turns around, letting his eyes sweep over the fuckableness of Wesley's tall, pale body. He mutters, "Why don't you get on your knees again and let me fuck your pretty mouth?"

Wesley raises his eyebrows, surprised with Dawson's words. Even Dawson wasn't expecting to say something like that. He didn't think he'd be able to get the words out in a complete sentence. Like he said earlier, being around Wesley makes him nervous.

"Oh really?" Wesley asks, approaching Dawson. Dawson can't control how his breathing speeds up, how his cheeks turn pink, how his shoulders sink in on himself as Wesley approaches. "Is that any way to talk to me, baby?"

Dawson gulps, trying to step back, but the sink stops him. Wesley steps up to him, putting their chests together. "I-I said get on your knees... Slut."

Wesley moves too quick for Dawson to stop him. In an instant, Dawson is slammed against the tile wall, his toes barely grazing the floor.

"Watch your mouth!" He growls out, his eyes full of fury as he scowls down at Dawson. "You're the slut here, remember that!"

"B-But-" Dawson stutters, trying to figure out what to say.

"But what? Huh? You want me to fuck you? Right against the sink? Your face pressed against the mirror so you can see what you look like with a big cock inside of you?"

Dawson gulps, his heart skipping a beat. He really hopes Wesley won't move the slightest inch with his right leg that will end up with Dawson's boner on his thigh. And then Wesley moves his leg.