Class Time

Dawson wasn't in the mood to pay attention in class. Or to be quiet. He was in the mood to cause some chaos. He nudges one of his girls, Zoey, and points up to one of the nerds in the class. She smirks and crumbles up a paper. He takes it from Zoey and aims.

One of the boys sitting beside Wesley has a crumbled up paper hit his head. The boy just sighs and continues writing in his notes. Wesley tries to let it go, having a feeling that he knew who threw the paper. But when a second paper hits one of the other kids in the front of the classroom, Wesley glances over his shoulder.

Dawson is laughing with his friends when he feels another gaze on him. His smile drops when his eyes meet Wesley's. Wesley's stare is cold and menacing. Dawson feels a shiver go up his spine at the disapproving look.
But where he feels it the most...
He subtly palms at his crotch to try to readjust to make it less obvious.

Wesley lets the side of his mouth pull up into a knowing smirk. He turns back around, continuing his work without another paper getting flung around the classroom.

Dawson had quickly shut down the mischief at the back of the classroom, knowing that Wesley would already give enough punishment for the two papers.

And so that's where Wesley and Dawson occupy themselves during lunch. Dawson's cheek is squished against the stall wall as Wesley humps him from behind.

"F-Fuck, W-Wesley!" Dawson whines, gasping at the force behind him. "H-Harder!"

"You think you can take harder, baby?" Wesley teases, "You really wanna try that? You want me banging you against the door so loudly that everyone in the school can hear it? Everyone will know you're getting fucked. Everyone will know you're my little bitch."

With every word, Wesley's thrusts get harder and harder. Dawson squirms in Wesley's arms, whining each time his chest gets shoved into the wall. He pants against the cold wall, clenching purposefully around Wesley.

"Please!" Dawson whimpers, reaching his hands backward to try to grab onto Wesley. His fingers grip onto Wesley's shirt, holding the hem tightly. "Please, Wes-"

Wesley purposely thrusts his cock into Dawson's prostate, banging harshly onto the sweet spot. "What were you supposed to call me, baby? Hmm?"

"D-Daddy!" Dawson cries out, not ashamed by the echoing sobs he lets out as he approaches his climax. "Daddy, please!"

Wesley hums, slowing down his hips. "You were a bad boy, Dawson." He murmurs down in Dawson's ear. "You were so naughty, baby. Bad boys get punished." He reaches down, taking ahold of Dawson's cock. He squeezes near the base, his hips no longer thrusting. He loosens his hand slightly, running it down the length of Dawson's leaking cock. He drops the cock, letting it slap onto Dawson's thighs. He rubs the precum onto Dawson's ass cheek, kneading the plump flesh. He pulls back his hand and slaps it down onto the skin.

Dawson yelps, arching his back. Wesley only lets out a deep laugh as he sucks a bruise on Dawson's neck. He kisses at the skin as he pulls his hand back to spank Dawson again and again. As the slapping continues, Wesley starts moving his hips in a rhythm again.

Their hips slap together as the loud banging from their bodies colliding into the stall wall echoes in the school. Dawson gasps and lays his head back onto Wesley's shoulder as he cums. Wesley kisses Dawson's neck sweetly as he allows himself to come inside the smaller boy's hole.

Dawson trips out of the bathroom stall, heading for the sink with an obvious limp. Wesley follows with a smirk. They both wash their hands and faces, brushing themselves off.

Wesley gives Dawson's ass a hard smack. Dawson turns around to stare at him, boredly. Wesley keeps his smirk on, pulling Dawson in by his t-shirt.

"What, baby? You gonna keep giving me that look after I just filled your ass?" Wesley teases, running his hands under Dawson's shirt. He pulls Dawson in for a sweet peck on his lips.

Dawson tries not to blush or smile at how sweet Wesley is being after they just had a hardcore fucking session. He clears his throat and pulls away from Wesley's touch. "Um, I'll go out first and tell people to fuck off and stuff so they don't bother you."

Wesley's smirk is brightened into more of a smile now. He pinches at Dawson's hip and mutters, "Aw, you care!" Dawson scoffs at him and goes to try to turn away. Wesley pulls him back and presses their lips together in a harsher manner. When he pulls back, he whispers against Dawson's lips, "I'll see you next period in the library." Dawson groans, frustratedly. "Hey." Wesley warns, "If you're a good boy for me later, then I'll eat you out again."

Dawson leans forward, a hand tangled in Wesley's hair to pull him down. Dawson gives a wet kiss, smacking their lips together quickly. When he pulls back, he mumbles, "Yes sir."

Dawson leaves Wesley with bruised lips and wild hair, alone in the bathroom.