Prying

Dawson attempts to scoot closer to the loser sitting next to him, peeking over onto her paper. He leans toward her, only catching a glimpse of her test before he slips off the chair and hits the ground.

"Mr. Wood!" The teacher exclaims, "That's it! For the rest of the class, sit up at the front!"

Dawson stands up, trying not to crumble his test too much in his clenched fists as he moves up to the front of the class. He sits in the only open seat, the seat next to Wesley Pierce.

He tenses as Wesley glances his way. Wesley sits up straighter, his lips quirking up. Dawson looks back down at his test, his cheeks growing pink at Wesley's gaze.

Dawson taps his pencil on the desk, running a hand through his hair. He's been stuck on the same question for five minutes. He's reread it but he can't figure it out. He's tried focusing, but the words aren't making sense to him.

Wesley glances at Dawson, noting his discomfort from the test. He glances at the teacher, then around the room. He reaches his arm toward Dawson, his palm down. He rubs his hand onto Dawson's crotch, causing Dawson to jump.

Dawson's eyes snap to Wesley's, but Wesley just puts a finger to his lips and nods down to the test. He turns back to his own test, continuing to press his hand onto Dawson's pants.

Dawson looks at the hand on his lap, then at the test in front of him. With Wesley's hand making small movements on him, Dawson is able to circle the right answer and quickly move on to the next question. He moves to the next page, speeding past the questions easily with the familiar motivation.

"Thanks." Dawson grumbles before he slips through the door of the classroom. Wesley watches him make his way down the hall, shoving freshmen aside as he meets up with Bowie.

Wesley bites back a smiles. He turns and starts walking down the hall to his next class.

"Mr. Pierce!" Mr. Thompson calls out, waving him into his office.

"Yes, sir?" Wesley asks, politely.

Mr. Thompson sits at his desk. "You've made progress with Dawson?" Wesley nods. "Amazing! How has it been? Is he willing to learn?"

Wesley nods again. "Yes, it took a bit of convincing but eventually Dawson and I have found a way to make the tutoring bearable for him."

"Amazing! You're the best, Mr. Pierce! Keep up the good work."

"I'll do my best."

"Come on, baby, what's a verb?" Wesley pants in Dawson's ear.

Dawson swallows the saliva threatening to leave his mouth. He takes a few deep breaths as Wesley's harsh thrusts slow. "It's a, um," He shakes his head, looking down at the sheets below him. "I don't know."

Wesley sighs and slams into Dawson. "Here's an example," He pauses to pull out, getting a high whine from Dawson. "What did I just do, baby?"

"You... pulled out?"

Wesley leans down to kiss between Dawson's shoulder blades. "Yeah, exactly. Pulling out is an action. Verbs are action words."

Dawson nods, pushing his butt against Wesley's crotch. "Can we do the action of coming, please?"

"Well, since you used your manners..."

Wesley thrusts back inside.

Dawson has a boy behind him and a girl in front of him, jumping to the beat of the song. Dawson's eyes are closed as he feels the boy grind against him, causing his crotch to grind against the girl. The music blares in their ears as the flashing colorful lights goes over their sweaty skin.