Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246: Jennie Escapes From Non-stop Danger

The person who answered the phone was not Jisoo; it was a lady. “Hello, I’m Dr. Kim’ assistant. Dr. Kim is currently treating a patient who had a sudden heart attack and is in the operating room. If you have any…”

Rosé put down the phone.

There seemed to be no chemistry between her and Jisoo.

In fact, she did not blame Jisoo.

As a doctor, Jisoo should save patients.

He was different from others. He had a sense of responsibility, so it was impossible for him to be on call for her.

Besides...

That was not the kind of relationship they had.

Rosé gritted her teeth.

She was trying to keep herself calm.

She told herself that the most important thing at this moment was to help Jennie.

That way, Jennie would be out of danger.

‘Right, Fourth Master Manoban!’

Rosé called Fourth Master Manoban.

The phone rang, but no one picked up.

Rosé called Jae Hyun instead.

Unexpectedly, no one picked picked up as well.

Rosé broke down completely.

Why was Fourth Master Manoban not around every time something happened to Jennie?!

If something happened to Jennie…

Rosé began to cry like crazy.

When she thought about how Jennie had just been chased by someone… If something happened to her...

At this moment, it seemed that Rosé could only look for Eun Woo.

She dialed a number.

The call was connected after just one ring.

Eun Woo’s slightly groggy voice sounded as if he had fallen asleep.

At this moment, when Eun Woo saw Rosé's call, he sounded concerned. “Rosé, you’re calling me so late at night. Did something happen?”

“Eun Woo, Jennie is in trouble!” The moment Rosé spoke, she started crying like she had gone mad.

On the other side, Eun Woo was obviously shocked as well. “Rosé, calm down. What happened? Don’t panic. Where are you? Where are you? I’ll go find you right away.”

Eun Woo was a little agitated.

“I-I’m... I’ll share you my location. Eun Woo, can you help me call the police? Jennie is being chased by someone.”

“Okay, I’ll help you call the police. Share me your location first. I’ll go find you right away.”

“Okay.”

Rosé hung up the phone and sent the location to Eun Woo.

Eun Woo casually got dressed and left the house.

Actually, when Rosé said that Jennie was in trouble, he thought that it was Elizabeth's doing.

‘Why can’t Elizabeth learn from her mistakes?

‘If she does this, she’ll be courting death!’

Eun Woo called Kai directly.

Kai naturally did not sleep tonight.