Chapter 276-280

Chapter 276: There’s No Need for a Fruitless Relationship to Begin

“I didn’t expect that either,” Taehyung said fiercely, “If I had, I wouldn’t have let you go back! I could’ve found anyone to help you take revenge for your mother! Now, you’re completely involved in the mess there!”

“Everything that unfolded isn’t what I had expected, but they indeed happened because of me. If I suffer any consequences because of this, it’s my own choice. You don’t have to feel guilty!”

“Jennie, I want you to live well.” Taehyung's tone was a little heavy, and it was obvious that he was angry.

“Me too.” Jennie was straightforward. “But now that things have come to this, other than forcing myself to go on, what else can I do?!”

“You can still leave!” Taehyung said.

Jennie frowned slightly.

“You can leave South Hampton City right now, and from now on, you’ll never interfere with anything in Harken!” Taehyung's voice was a little loud.

Jennie's heart froze.

She never thought that she would suddenly stop halfway.

“Let go of your hatred and your feelings for Fourth Master Manoban. Leave South Hampton City and Harken right now!” Taehyung was extremely serious, “This is the last chance for you to completely get rid of the Sanders, the Manobans, and Harken!”

Jeannie was a little silent.

She remained silent and did not reply.

“If you refuse this time, I can guarantee that you won’t have the chance to escape unscathed anymore!” Taehyung reminded her.

It was a heavy reminder.

Jennie pursed her lips. “I’ll think about it.”

“You have to answer me now!” Taehyung did not give Jennie any time to think at all.

Jennie gritted her teeth.

“You’d better think about it. Besides yourself, you still have Liam. Liam shouldn’t bear the mistakes you made!” Taehyung reminded her again.

In fact, Jennie had not been with Taehyung for too long.

Even so, he knew her weakness very well.

Until now.

In fact, Jennie had not thought about the danger she was in Harken. Elizabeth's death had indeed made her look at the chief in a new light. She also believed in Taehyung's words that it was risky to be with someone of a high position. If she angered the chief again, she might end up like Elizabeth.

Nevertheless, Jennie did not think that there would be a next time.

She only needed two months at most to settle the enmity with the Kims and take their assets.

After that, she would leave.

She would not have any lingering feelings for this city.

Now, Taehyung's words made her a little scared.

Taehyung would never exaggerate and say something that would make people afraid. He must know a lot of inside information and know that a lot of things would happen next. That was why he was so determined to let her leave. Therefore…

Yes.

In this world, she only trusted very few people.

Jennie admitted that she was very unwilling.