𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

UNEXPECTED !

UNEXPECTED !

ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ .

CHLOÉ NICOLE
yonkers, new york | 𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟫, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

CHLOÉ SCROLLED aimlessly through her tiktok feed whilst sitting next to her cousin, TRINITY. the two were boutta go shopping for some extra necessities, considering tomorrow was their first last day of school. it was currently 7pm, so they had about an hour or two before the mall closed.

trinity let out a big sigh, hearing KJ, her boyfriend, rage on the game. he hit his desk which caused his phone fall to the ground, and then for him to yell. just as he was about to pick up his phone, his parents yelled at him to be quiet. chloé and trinity looked at eachother and started bustin out laughing.

kj smacked his lips and picked his phone up and then side eyed his girlfriend. "quit laughin bro tha shit not funny," he said. trinity kept on laughing even though she kept on trying to stop herself. "im sorry," she said, holding back her laugh. chloé and trinity kept on making eye contact, which made trinity go on mute and for the two to start laughing again.

"ight twin, im gon wash my hands then we can head out," chloé said as she reached for the door. "okayy." trinity replied. and with that, chloé shut the door and walked into the bathroom. she leaned against the counter and scrolled on tiktok some more, until this one tiktok caught her eye.

it was of this girl texting her number neighbor.

chloé smiled to herself and closed out of tiktok and went to her messages, clicking on the little notepad at the top right corner to create a new message.

she typed in her number, but changed the very last digit to the number above hers. she texted her number neighbor, closed out of the messages app and washed her hands.

once she was done, she checked her phone to see if she got a text back, but she didn't. she wasn't really expecting one, she just thought it was sum fun for her to do.. i guess? she sighed and picked her phone up and walked out the restroom and back into her room where trinity still was, still on the phone with kj.

"cmon, lets go."

trinity sighed and said bye to kj, then the girls left and went to their local mall. thankfully, it was a wednesday so it wasn't as busy and they could just get what they needed and leave.