𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽. ✰

UNEXPECTED !

UNEXPECTED !

ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ

CHLOÉ NICOLE
yonkers, new york | 𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

JUST AS chloé was pulling into a parking space in front of the highschool, she turned up EXPEDITE THIS LETTER that was playing all around her car through her speakers. she lip synced the lyrics as she put her car in park. chloé decided to turn down the music and take in this moment. she makes a sad face after she realizes she has another two years here.

TRINITY looked at her cousin with furrowed brows and parted lips. "why you jus starin like tha, cuzzo?" she asked her. "we got two more years at dis school, trin. i jus want these next ten months to go by fast and be filled wit happiness. even if tha means a lil bit a drama too," she shrugged.

trinity nodded her head in understanding with a smile on her face. "i get whatchu mean. but me personally, im jus ready to see my mannnnn," trinity dragged out. chloé side eyed her and at the same time trinity looked at her as well. the two busted out laughing as they grabbed their bags and hopped out of chloé's car.

the two entered their highschool and went to the office for their schedules. although they've been here for two years now, it's "mandatory" for kids to get their schedules. no matter what grade you are. as the front office lady, MRS. JOHNSON, handed chloé her paper, three boys walked into the office.

"have a great first day, ladies," mrs. johnson told them. chloé nodded her head with a small smile as she and trinity started to walk out the office door. two of the boys were already in the office while the other one held the door open for the girls. trinity mumbled a thank you to the boy, but chloé did not considering she was looking at her pink dunks.

"chlo, puh-leasee tell me you'd seen that nigga." trinity said to her cousin as the office door closed and they started making their way to the gym since athletics was their first period. CARRIE HIGHSCHOOL holds over 4,000 kids. and it already looks like everybody is here.

"who?" chloé asked loudly over all the conversations happening as she ran her tongue over her braces. "the boy who held the door for us. he was cutee," she said. chloé just shrugged her shoulders and shrugged it off. she didn't really care who he was.

right as they were about to enter the gym, KJ called out to trinity. "babyy, you look beautiful," he complimented her as they hugged. chloé smiled at the sight of the two, then suddenly remembered she helped her favorite freshman find her classes.