two, unexpected. ✰

UNEXPECTED !

UNEXPECTED !

ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵒ

CHLOÉ NICOLE
yonkers, new york | 𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟩, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

A NEW week has started, which means it's officially the first actual week of sophomore year for CHLOÉ. for the past week, all she's been hearing people, as in the girls, talk about are the new boys! NOTTI this, DD this, DDOT that. what kinda names are these anyway?

we're their moms on crack when naming their children?

but, the school day was boring, just like the rest of this week. but, a new thing is that the new boys that everybody is obsessed with, notti and ddot, are in her advisory class. and for some reason, every single day this week notti's been asking her if she likes his shoes..

and she can't lie, his shoe game nice as fuck. so anytime he asked her, she would always response wit a smile and a yes or a head nod. and notti was always satisfied with her answer.

after yet again, long day, chloé sighed as she plopped down on her bed. for some reason, notti has been roaming her mind all day. it's weird though cause in her advisory today, he was talkin about her. n not ina good way.

plus, her other friend, juliet, was telling her how he was rude to her as well and automatically, chloé thought he was disrespectful as fuckkk.

but, like any other person, she texted her closest friend about it.

nyla babyyy 😘 .

chloémh.!
NYLAAAA

nyla babyyy 😘 .
CHLOÉÉÉ

chloémh.!
bye it is sooo mf weird.
tha new boy notti has been in my mind ever since schoo ended girlaaa
but he was shit talkin me in advisory so ts weird asf
he was also bein mean to JULIET

nyla babyyy 😘 .
BROOO RIGHHHH
it's so crazy we jus met ole dude
n that's weird how we doinnat to yall wtf

chloémh.!
EXACTLY LIKE HELLO

nyla babyyy 😘 .
he beautiful tho fr