three, unexpected. ✰

UNEXPECTED !

UNEXPECTED !

ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

disclaimer ! :
i changed mason's character so go ahead && look @ tha pleaseee.!!

CHLOÉ NICOLE
baton rouge, LA | 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

CHLOÉ AND TRINITY was currently in front of the LSU stadium by they car waiting for MASON to show up. today was the day they whole friend group, besides a couple of people, was going to the lsu football game. the biggest game of the season for them.

today, the lsu tigers are playing they rivals, alabama. chloé sighed as she had her hand above her forehead, to try her best to block out the sun that was trying to glare thru her glasses. she looked to her side to see trinity on her phone typing, probably texting KJ.

chloé's outfit contained her baby blue dunks, blue shorts and a white tank top body suit. as well as trinity's outfit was her black chuck taylors, light blue shorts and a short white crop top.

wit chloé's free hand, she messed around wit her silver cross necklace. the two girls was out in the parking lot, which is where everyone else was at since lots of people is tailgating. then out of nowhere, chloé felt a tap on her shoulder.

when she turned around, she had seen mason, kj, NOTTI, DDOT, and NATALIE. by now trinity had already turned around as well and engulfed her boyfriend into a hug. when she had seen mason, she took a goooooooddd look at him.

he looked soooo good to her. he had on a grey bape hoodie wit a white shirt under wit sum black shorts and his air forces. while she was taking a good look on mason, he was doing the same to her. finally after what felt like forever, they engulfed each other in a hug as well.

as she was hugging him, she gave a small smile to notti and ddot, which ddot returned, but notti didn't. he jus continued to glare at the two as they hugged. more specifically, mason. he watched as his hands was tight around chloé's waist, how his face went deeper into her neck to smell her signature summer scent, which was rose.

but honestly, chloé wasn't the only one who noticed this. trin did, kj did and even natalie too. if they ain kno better, they'd say he looked jealous. but they wouldn't know why since him and NYLA been dating for a couple days now.