General info about the clan

Original clan symbol 

(New clan symbol that was inspired after making a clan symbol for my clangen clan, Spiderclan)

Clan info:

Words to describe the clan:

The mysterious and adaptable

Titles:

Some titles in the can will be a bit different from the original clans as Moonclan dose not have an extremely close relationship with the other clans, to be exact is that the other clans don't have any knowledge about Moonclan and most of Moonclan have no knowledge of other cans.

The reason why some things are similar is due to the fact that there are several clan members (Both past and present) that originated from the main clans.

Moon leader:

The leader is called a moon leader because the leader is responsible for leading the clan throughout their travels. The leader still has the 'star' name at the end due to the first leader of Moonclan being from the original clans.

Full moon Deputy:

The first deputy is in charge of defence and would be the first in line for the title of leadership. This deputy will often be up front next to the leader when they are travelling.

Half-moon Deputy:

The second deputy is in charge of clan health/wellbeing and would be the second in line for the title of leadership. This deputy would replace the full moon deputy ether temporary or permanently if the first deputy was to die, get lost or are too injured to continue with their role. This deputy will spend most of their time near the sides of the clan when they are traveling.

No moon Deputy:

The third deputy is in charge of hunting and would be the third in line for the title of leadership. This deputy would replace the half-moon deputy ether temporary or permanently if the second or first deputy was to die, get lost or are too injured to continue with their role. This deputy will spend most of their time near the back of the clan when they are traveling.