Original 5 clan cats

This information is for the story that will be worked on once all the cats have a ref sheet and is set in the time frame that the story is told so none of the cats from the official books will be included.

I also made their allegiances more like what they would have as shown in the books with a little more detail/different wording.

Thunderclan: (48 cats)

Leader:Lilystar- A she cat with white fur and silver petal shaped spots along her back and bright icy blue eyes

Deputy: Dawnpelt - A tom with dark to lighter ginger fur and a black tail and paws, he has deep red eyes

Medicine Cat(S):

Flowerpetal- A she-cat with red fur and lighter ginger smudged spots down her back and a

white nose and belly, she has light purple eyes.

Raintree- A tom with dark brown fur with a silver shine along his back and bright blue eyes.

Warriors:

Teaselstorm - A tom with dull brown fur with darker spotted tabby markings, a white tail tip and lavender eyes.

Mousenose- A tom with deep mud brown fur with a darker back and lighter brown belly fur, he has dark grey eyes.

Avocetstone-A she-cat with mostly white fur with black strips going from her shoulder blades towards her tail, she has pail ginger head and neck fade with bright golden eyes.

Nightnose - A tom with black fur with a single large white spot on his chest, he has dark blue eyes.

Cootfang- A tom with black fur and a single large white spot on his snout heading up to his forehead. He has deep green blue eyes

Ravennose-A she-cat with black fur a few small white spots along the back of her neck, she has midnight blue eyes.

Crowberry- A tom with dark grey fur with black tabby markings and a white ring around his neck, he has bright yellow eyes with a red inner part.

Shadowtail- A she-cat with dark grey fur with lighter grey patches and black tabby marking down her legs, she has bright orange eyes

Fallowwhisker- A she-cat with pail brown fur with white spots down her back and a white belly and paws, she has red, pink eyes

Owlnose- A tom with black, ginger, and white tortoiseshell fur in a similar pattern as his namesake, he eyes are a bright golden orange.

Rookheart-A she-cat with back fur and a dark to light grey face and a silver shimmer along her fur, she has dark brown eyes.

Snakefur- A she-cat with pail yellow fur with spotted golden ginger fur along her back with a white belly and tail. She has bright green eyes.

Chanterellebriar- A she-cat with bright mustard yellow fur with darker areas around her face and tail and darker brownish fade to her paws, she has bright silver eyes.

Apprentices:

Pigeonpaw- A she-cat with middle grey fur, darker face to her head and neck and darker paws and tail, she also has two darker grey stripes along her back and has bright pinkish purple eyes.

Mintpaw-A she-cat with light silverish blue fur with a darker cape along her back that reaches halfway down her legs, she has mint green eyes.

Campionpaw- A tom with lavender fur with a few small sandy yellow spots on her face, he has bright flower pink eyes.