Moonclan cats

Moon leader:

Pinkstar_ She-cat, A small, slim sphinx cat with a long tail and sharp determined eyes. One of her eyes is a bright vivid blue and the other is a forest green, and her skin is a pale pink with lighter and darker areas around her tail, paws, ears, and belly. (Used to be a kitty pet but left when she was a young kit)

Full moon Deputy:

Blooddrops_ Tom, A huge, bulky Maine Coon cat with wide shoulders and long fluffy fur that is black with small patches of red fur, he has long sharp claws with red tipped paws and tall red tipped ears. Their eyes are a golden orange with a butter yellow ring around the pupil, his tail is long and is almost completely red with black patches.

Half-moon Deputy:

Meadowsight_ She-cat, A small, plump munchkin cat with silver and white fur with a small pail apricot swirl patterns and a black mask, she has a shorter tail with a black tip and small black paws. Pail green eyes that fade to a blueish colour as it gets further away from the pupil.

No moon Deputy:

Owlrunner_ Tom, A slim, stream like Siamese cat with light brown fur, deep blue eyes, a flat scared face with the tip of his left ear missing from a bird. He has narrow shoulders with large paws, his fur often has random feathers sticking out, from him often hunting birds. (Mostly owls)

Herb cat(s):

Butterflycatcher_ She-cat, An average sized Bengal cat with a pail silver fur with darker black markings, her eyes are an ice green blue colour, she has a long scar running down the side of her body and a few small pin prick scars on top of her shoulders.

Mossgarden_ She-cat, A slightly larger than average Long hair cat with slim mud brown fur with lighter stripes on her legs and a dark stripe down her back from the top of her head. She has white paws and white ears tips, with bright golden orange eyes. 

Leaflitter_ Tom, A large plump, wide shouldered Minuet cat with white, grey, and ginger tortoiseshell fur, a log squirrel like tail with burn scars down one leg that destroyed his front left paw and leg (He wanted to keep his name and continue to be an herb cat.) He has bright grass green eyes.

Garlicfang_ Tom, A large, narrow shouldered half Turkish Angora/ American Wirehair cat with mostly white fur with a fade of light brown to mid brown that starts from his front legs to his tail, he has chocolate brown ears and a few spot-like patterns on his face. His paws are a chocolate brown as well and he has a mix between orange a light blue eyes.

Honeytail_ She-cat, An average sized half Persian/unknown cat with wide shoulders and a bright ginger and white tortoiseshell chimera with one half of the face white and the other orange. One of her blind eyes are blue while the other have a greenish tinge to it. She has a small scratch across her back leg.

Branchcatcher_ Tom, A large, wide shouldered American Wirehair cat with white a pail brown tabby fur, he has much darker stripes, a white circle around his eyes and a dark brown tail, paws, and ear tips. He has long legs and bright orange eyes.

Warriors:

Coldstorm_ Tom, A smaller than average mix Persian/ Maine Coon cat with long silky white fur with barely visible silver tabby markings with slight darker stripes, he has long legs and tail that has a slight silver fade to it, darker blue marking around his snout and bright blue eyes.

Splashpelt_ She-cat, A large slim, narrow shouldered Turkish Angora cat with blue and white tabby fur, her belly is fully white and so it her paws, tail, and face. She has a blue cape that goes partly down the side of her front paws with wave like dark grey blue stripes that partly mix with the white fur. She has a long fluffy tail and crystal blue eyes.